011.

Dortmund , Germany 🇩🇪

→

.BLUE DREAM.

'a man so dear to my heart'

"SO , XAILA I take it you have a lot of guys lining up and waiting for you" Denise joked and Xaila smiled and shook her head. "i couldn't care less about guys right now" she stated truthfully.

"trust me , Denise. i tried getting her out there. at this point , i don't even think i'm going to be able to plan a future wedding or have grandchildren" Calizza said , sipping on her wine.

"ma , i didn't say i would be single forever" Xaila said with a raised brow. "don't worry , Calizza , we'll get her someone" Denise teased.

"preferably one with an accent. she has a thing for those" Calizza slipped out and Xaila could feel Jude's eyes on her and his warm hand still on her thigh.

"is that so?" he asked and saw her blush. "unless you're Joseph Morgan , i don't want it" she said and ate some food.

"stop teasing her , guys" Mark defended her and Xaila swallowed her food. "thank you , Mark" the girl said.

"excuse me , i have to go to the bathroom really quick" she spoke and they nodded their heads , falling into a conversation once again.

Xaila stood up from the table and felt Jude's hand slipping off. she instantly felt the absence of his hand but waved the feeling off and walked towards the bathroom.

she was glad that the bathroom was empty and looked at her flushed face in the bathroom mirror.

"stop being a bitch, Xaila. he's just messing with you" she told herself in the mirror and took a deep breath. she regretted not taking her phone with her to call Mahary.

the door opened and Jude walked in. "what are you doing, Jude? go out" Xaila said , confused. but all that he could do was focus on the way she said his name.

"what if i don't want to?" he asked. he licked his lips and leaned against the wall and crossed his arms. Xaila hated to admit it , but he looked really attractive.

there was no doubt that she thought he was attractive, but there was no way in hell that she'll admit that out loud. definitely not to him.

"can you stop being like this?" she asked and he walked closer to her. he let his warm hands fell on her sides and looked down at her.

"like what?"

she could smell his familiar cologne and her stomach did twists at his touch. "so..touchy" she breathed out , her voice softer.

Jude smirked at her soft voice and leaned down. "you didn't tell me you had a hot mom"

Xaila snapped out of her trance and pushed him away , her face even becoming more flushed.

he laughed as he back away and she gave him a  glare. "stop checking my mom out , Jude" she said with an eye roll.

"why? jealous?" he teased and she scoffed. "ew , no. It's just...weird" she said with her nose scrunched up.

it was silent between them and he watched as she put ointment on her lips that was in the pockets of her fitted jeans.

"what are you doing on Tuesday?" he asked , after he scraped all his confidence together. he was never the shy type , but Xaila made him nervous for some reason.

Xaila turned to him. "i have classes" she simply stated and put the ointment away.

"how about i take you out for coffee after classes?" he suggested and she raised her brow. "don't you have football?" she asked.

"i have an off day"

Xaila sighed. "and it's just going to be for coffee?" she asked and he nodded his head. "maybe some donuts too" he suggested and she slightly smiled.

"i never got the chance to properly thank you after you helped me..." he trailed off and Xaila pursed her lips.

"you're right.  then we can get coffee Tuesday" she spoke and instantly , a smile broke out on his lips.

"great, take my number?" he asked , reaching his phone out. Xaila rolled her green eyes and put her number in his phone.

the sight made Jude's heart beat faster. she was so effortlessly beautiful.

"here , and this is only for the coffee and donuts" she said and handed him the phone back. "come on , we're about to have desert" he said and opened the bathroom door.

it was surpring that no one came into the bathroom while they were in there. it would've been awkward.

the two headed to the table and Denise gave Calizza a knowing look but no one said anything.

"we ordered desert." Calizza said and Xaila nodded her head , hoping her mother ordered her chocolate ice cream.

"you two were gone for quite a while" Denise said and Calizza giggled. Xaila blushed and Jude raised a brow.

"leave the poor kids alone" Mark told the women who nodded their heads but still gave each other glances.

the waiter came with everyone's desert and Xaila felt disappointment wash through her when Jude got the chocolate ice cream and she got the strawberry one. 

she grabbed her spoon and ate some of the strawberry ice cream , immediately missing the chocolate one.

Xaila glanced at Jude's ice cream and he noticed. "you want some?" he asked and watched as her eyes lit up.

without a word , she scooped some of the ice cream on her spoon and ate some of it.

Jude pushed it towards her and took the strawberry one. "might aswell take this" he said and ate the strawberry one.

"a man so dear to my heart" she joked and laughed but to Jude , it sounded like music. she was gorgeous. inside and out.

the adults saw it but didn't comment and continued with their conversation.

Jude was happy. he saw her again. he made her blush. he gave her his ice cream which made her happy...

now all Jude couldn't wait for , is Tuesday afternoon.

————