056.

📍Madrid , Spain 🇪🇸

→

.BLUE DREAM.

IT'S BEEN A couple of days and a lot has happened since. Calizza flew out to help Xaila start this new chapter of her and Jude's life. the England boy had given his girlfriend the much needed time. he knew he couldn't just whisk her away without any warning.

so Calizza was now in her house , busy packing up the last of her stuff. Denise had also been over. she was so glad that Calizza was there , the two were practically best friends at this moment.

it was a bittersweet moment for Xaila. on the one hand, she was sad that she was leaving , but on the other hand , she was excited and happy that she got to start a new life with her boyfriend.

she didn't make this easy for him though. she made him promise that he's never going to break up with her — otherwise he won't live to play another World Cup tournament.

so now, Xaila was in a penthouse that she shared with Jude and Denise. even though they were going to buy a bigger house and live together , they still wanted Denise by their side.

Denise always seemed to have everything under control. if one of them loses or forgets something , she's always there to give it to them or to remind them about it.

today was Jude's first press conference with Real Madrid and to say that he was nervous , was an understatement.

he was dressed in a black velvet suit and his hair had been recently trimmed. he was persistent on using the aqua gel that Xaila used on him the first night they met and it made his skin glow.

she walked out of the bathroom while putting her earrings in and smiled once she saw him sitting on the bed , with his leg bouncing.

"hey handsome" he turned his head by the sound of her voice. immediately , all nerves seemed to wash away and he relaxed once he saw her. his eyes raked up and down her body.

"you look beautiful" he spoke and walked closer to her , pulling her into a hug. Xaila smiled and put her arms around Jude. the two just stood there in each other's embrace.

Xaila knew he needed this hug. ever since they've been in Madrid , he had been stressing himself out. he was so nervous and all of them had to reassure him that he was going to be okay.

Jude was so happy that she was with him and his family to celebrate this moment. he was happy that she was going to take this huge step into his career with him.

Xaila pulled away and pecked him on his lips. "come on , everyone is waiting" she spoke and tapped his bicep.

Jude took a breath and nodded his head , taking her purse from the bed while she fluffed out her curls. she opened the door and he followed her to the living room , where everyone already was.