010.

Dortmund  , Germany 🇩🇪

BLUE DREAM

.BLUE DREAM.

'god , i love her hair'

"IT WAS LIKE fate brought you two together" Giovanni said as they were on the pitch , warming up and training. they had an important game against Bayern this weekend and then one against Schalke the next Monday.

Jude rolled his eyes at his friend as they kicked the ball between each other. "she still doesn't like me" he said , huffing.

"i think she has reason not to. your ex girlfriend comes barging into her house , accusing her of stuff she didn't do...I'd be mad too" Gio shrugged and Jude furrowed his brows.

Gio was right. he would be mad aswell if someone accused him of stuff while he was just trying to help.

that's one of the reasons he broke up with Audrey. she was controlling and manipulative. she could only see one side and make assumptions.

Jude had to admit , Xaila did more for him in one night than what Audrey did for him in three years.

"yes but i apologised" Jude said. "let me guess , it was a half ass i'm sorry apology" Gio said with a deadpanned look and Jude's silence said everything.

"look , you like her , right?" Gio said and Jude nodded his head. he liked her. without a doubt.

"i do , very much." Jude said immediately and Gio smirked. "what do you like about her?" Giovanni asked , trying to see what Jude really meant by that.

"everything. her eyes , her voice , her hair , god ,i love her hair" Jude said , with a smile. her hair was one of the things that he adored about her. he loved the way her beautiful curls bounced whenever she moved her head and looked like little springs.

"you know she made me chicken and mushroom pasta the night i was drunk?" he asked , looking uo at Gio. "she also gave me gummies to help lessen the hangover" Jude smiled.

"she's so beautiful man. but she's so nice. I don't want to bring more chaos into her life like i did when Audrey came" Jude said with a sigh and a frown.

"Audrey isn't in your life anymore , right? so go for it. Xaila is nothing like that crazy woman" Gio said and Jude chuckled. "true"