053.

📍 Germany 🇩🇪

BLUE DREAM

.BLUE DREAM.

"HOME SWEET HOME" Jobe said with a sigh and smile on his face as his feet touched the pavement. Xaila had her suitcases in her hand and her pink headphones on her ears. "it's not even your home"

Jobe scowled at her and rolled his eyes. he flipped her off and continued to walk through the airport.

they all decided to come back to Dortmund before going on vacation , but honestly, Xaila just wanted to be home with Elmie and lay in her bed.

Jude watched as she walked ahead of him with Jobe at her side. he wanted her to talk to him and tell him how he feels. he wanted to know what she was thinking and what was going on in that head of hers.

"are you two okay?" Densie asked her son. it was obvious that they were more distant that usual. he held his bags in his hand and shrugged his shoulders. "i don't know"

Mark gave Denise a look to say that she should leave it. she was his mother and she was concerned. of course she would want to know if everything was alright.

but , she decided against pushing him and sighed. they all walked outside where the car was. by the looks of it , Xaila and Jobe were already in the car.

Jude climbed in the car after his suitcases were securely in the trunk of it. he mentally sighed out of relief when he saw there was an open seat next to his girlfriend. she hadn't talked to him in two days and it sucked.

he sat next to her and buckled himself in as Jobe leaned over and closed the door of the car. "you guys settled in back there?" Mark asked over his shoulder.

Jobe nodded. "we're good"

Xaila had taken off her headphones and put it in her lap , scrolling through her phone. she was well aware of her boyfriend sitting next to her. and she was aware of his skin that itched closer and closer towards her.

he leaned in closer to her ear , his heart jumping as he caught a whiff of her perfume. "please , talk to me?" he softly said. his fingers wrapped around her hand , tracing circles on the back of it.

Xaila sighed. "we can talk at home" he looked at her side profile and sighed. he nodded his head nonetheless.

the two almost never got into fights, and even if they did , they never showed it infront of Jude's family. but the tension was too much to ignore.

Xaila kindly asked Mark to drop her off at her home and they obeyed. the druve towards Xaila's house wasn't exactly long , but it was still enough for her to get sleepy.