059.

📍Madrid , Spain 🇪🇸

BLUE DREAM

.BLUE DREAM.

UNLIKE ANY OTHER day , it was sunny in Madrid. the curtains were open and the sunrays poured into the fairly large room. Xaila sat up and scrolled through her phone before going to the bathroom to brush her teeth and to wash her face.

her legs felt a little bit tired and she walked back into her and Jude's bedroom and crept under the covers once again. she didn't feel like doing anything and this mattress was amazing to sleep on.

she turned the television on to play a movie but her attention was snatched away when she had her phone in her hands. she scrolled through her social media and her messages, smiling at all the messages she received from her family.

Jude wasn't next to her , so she assumed he had gone into training. then there was a knock on the door and Xaila frowned and put the phone next to her. "come on in" she spoke loudly and the door opened , revealing her boyfriend.

he had no shirt on and his sweatpants hung low on his hips , revealing his v-line. there was a huge tray in his hands. "good morning" he said with a wide smile as he walked in.

"morning" she spoke and Jude put the tray with breakfast on the nightstand. he immediately swooped in and kissed her. "i thought you went to training" she said when they pulled away.

he smiled and his hands fell to her hips. "i couldn't miss my girlfriend's birthday , could i?" he asked and flashed her a beautiful smile before pecking her lips once again.

"happy birthday, my love" he said and butterflies erupted in her stomach. she put her arms around his neck and he pulled her in for a hug. "thank you" she muttered and kissed underneath his ear.

"here , look" he said excitedly and pulled away from the hug. "i made you breakfast" he said and placed the tray on her lap.

"you didn't have to" she said as she stared at the food in her lap. "shut up" he said and she smiled and pecked his cheek , causing him to blush. Xaila began eating her food , complimenting him on the food.

he then admitted that his mom helped him do the entire breakfast step by step and that he had burnt the bacon once or twice. and by once or twice — he meant a total of six times.

Jude then jumped up from his seat on the bed , causing Xaila to raise a brow. she watched as he walked out of the bedroom and a minute later , Xaila gasped and squealed.