021.

📍Dortmund, Germany 🇩🇪

BLUE DREAM

.BLUE DREAM.

'...my head would've been ripped
off'

JUDE WOKE UP by an unusual warmth on his body. he squinted his eyes opened , rubbing the sleep out of it. to say that he had a good night's sleep was an understatement.

he was about to turn when he became aware of a head on his stomach. his eyes widened when he recognised Xaila's curls.

every memory of yesterday sprung to his mind. the game , the FIFA , the movies , everything.

the footballer felt his face heat up at the sight of her head on his stomach and her legs tangled with his.

Jude hesitated before running his fingers through her black curls. he wanted to stand up to go to the bathroom, but the girl that was laying on him was so peaceful and he didn't want to wake her.

the girl that was laying on him started to stir and Jude came to his senses. he tapped his fingers on her cheek. "Pretty" he said softly but got nothing out of it.

he started to lightly scratch her scalp , smiling when a soft groan escaped her lips. "wake up now" Jude spoke once again and she took a deep breath.

"no" she said. Jude wasn't sure if she was aware that her body was on his. he stopped his movements on her head and the girl let out an annoyed huff before she opened her eyes.

Jude watched as she sat up in the bed and rubbed her eyes to wake properly. "oh , sorry for that" Xaila said as she stared at Jude.

"it's okay , you can sleep further" he stated softly and threw the blankets off of him. Xaila frowned at him. "where are you going?"

"bathroom" he pointed and she nodded her head in understanding , still blushing at the fact that she was just laying on his chest.

Jude walked towards the bathroom and Xaila fell back on the bed , pulling the blankets over her head. she had no idea how she was so comfortable in his house , since she normally hates sleeping over at other people's houses.

Jude walked out a couple minutes after he brushed his teeth and saw Xaila sleeping peacefully under the covers.

he walked downstairs where his mother was and saw Gio and Mahary sitting at the counter with plates of food infront of them.

"good morning" Denise said with a smile as he took a seat at the counter. "morning" Jude said and the others greeted him aswell , going back to their food.