057.

📍Madrid , Spain 🇪🇸

BLUE DREAM

.BLUE DREAM.

(️⚠️smut requested. skip if
you want to )

IT WAS DATE night. Jude and Xaila decided to make it a tradition to have date nights atleast once a week. they literally spent all their days with each other , so she was surprised when he suggested it. she agreed , though.

they were currently now in Jude's new car that his mom brought before she went to visit Jobe since he picked up an injury. apparently, he wanted his mom. Xaila made fun of him , saying that he was the biggest baby ever. still , she packed him a goodie bag and gave it to Denise to give it to him.

there was a song playing on the radio and Xaila took her phone and the aux cord. Jude eyed her. "don't play boring music" he said and she gasped , offended.

"i do not have boring music" she said and shoved him. she played Selena Gomez' Good For You and it instantly brought her mood up. that song will never grow old.

she swayed her head to the slow beat of the song. she didn't realise how intense the song was until it was just them in the car. Jude looked at her out of the corner of his eyes every now and then.

they left the restaurant and was now just driving around the city. it was rather beautiful at night.

Jude cleared his throat and shifted in his seat before turning the car. "you want to go home? have a movie night?" he asked , his voice raspy.

she looked at him and she eagerly nodded her head. she could do with a good movie and sleep right now.

for some reason, the air in the car grew thick. Xaila felt Jude's hand on her thigh and his thumb was rubbing circles on her knee , giving her tingles all over her body.

the drive felt longer than usual. usually , it took about 10 minutes for them to get home. but the intense atmosphere made it feel even longer.

Xaila let out a silent breath. she knew this kind of tension. she mentally laughed. they were not going to have a movie.

the song ended and Xaila almost scolded herself because she had missed the entire song. she was so distracted by Jude's fingers drawing circles on her knee.

then the penthouse came into view. it was their temporary home until they decide to buy a bigger , permanent one. they didn't complain though , it was a beautiful house.