022.

📍Dortmund , Germany 🇩🇪

BLUE DREAM

.BLUE DREAM.

XAILA WAS SITTING on her couch , Elmie in her lap and snacks all around her on the couch. she was currently watching Elite for the fourth time , getting way too engrossed in the series.

it was a Monday night. Calizza had gone back to the USA last night and to say that Xaila was lonely and sad was an understatement.

Xaila picked her phone up to see if Jude sent any messages but there was none. she scolded herself for even checking if he sent something. she was getting too attached to him.

she put her phone back on the couch , watching another episode of the series and scratching Elmie's head , causing the cat to purr.

suddenly , there was a knock on the door and Xaila creased her brows. the only face that popped up in her mind was Jude's.

she stood up from the couch and walked towards the front door , about to cuss Jude out for ignoring her only to become face to face with Mahary.

"oh"

"well , don't be too excited to see me , Xaila." Mahary said with an eye roll and walked past Xaila. the curly haired girl sighed and smiled.

"sorry , Mahary. i just..." she trailed off and closed the door. "expected Jude?" Mahary asked with a smirk and Xaila rolled her eyes.

"yes" she said and walked towards the kitchen with Mahary following her. "wait , are you admitting that you like him?"

Xaila sighed as she poured two cups of coffee for the two of them and placed one for Mahary infront of her.

Xaila took out an apple pie and took out two plates. "don't ignore me , Xaila Sayori James"

"where did you find that out?" Xaila asked with a raised brow as she cut out two pieces of pie and put it on the plates.

"mama Cali" Mahary shrugged and took a sip out of her coffee. Xaila put the plate infront of her and sat down on the stool , on the opposite side of Mahary.

Xaila sighed as she looked at the counter. "okay," she started and Mahary looked up. "i do like Jude. like..a lot. I like him a lot" Xaila confessed.

Mahary's lips broke out into a smile. "see? i knew you liked him." she said excitedly and Xaila chuckled. "and there's no doubt that he likes me back but..."

Mahary raised a brow at Xaila , waiting for her to finish talking. "but what?" she asked and the girl shrugged.

"he asked me on a date"

the brown skinned girl gasped as she put her spoon in the plate. "wait what? why am i only hearing about this now? when is it? when did he ask? " Mahary bombarded her best friend with questions , immediately wanting to know every one of them.

"okay , relax , i'll tell you" Xaila said with a slight laugh. "well , he asked me the day when he brought me home. the date is supposed to be on Wednesday" she said and took another sip of her coffee.

"okay? then why are you having doubts or anything?" Mahary asked as she took another bite out of the apple pie. "because he hasn't talked to me since yesterday. not a text , nothing"

Mahary soflty smiled. "what if he lost interest? or what if his agent warned him away from me because the false news of us is on every tabloid?" Xaila ranted.

Mahary laughed. "Xaila , maybe he's just busy. he's a footballer and he has training. you're overreacting" Xaila nodded her head. "i know"

"and you do know that Denise is his agent , right?" Mahabry said with a raised brow. "she is?" Xaila asked with creased brows.

Mahary nodded her head. "yeah. she's the number 1 Jaila fan so i don't think she'll warn him away from you" she said wih a shrug , taking a bite out of the apple pie. "Jaila? really?" Xaila asked with a shake of her head.

"Gio started it" Mahary responded with a small laugh. Xaila and Mahary started some conversations about the most random stuff and Mahary also told her about how her and Gio's date went.

Mahary made Xaila forget why she was sad and down in the first place.

"you have classes tomorrow?" Mahary asked. they were now sitting on the couch , both binge watching The Originals.

Xaila nodded her head. "yep." she answered an Mahary hummed. "want to do something after?" she asked and Xaila shrugged.

"i kinda have to go visit my dad tomorrow.  feels like I neglected him the past weeks" Xaila said , guilt laced in her tone. "hmm yeah. Jude definitely distracted you" Mahary teased.

"please , shut up. I beg of you" Xaila said and Mahary laughed as they both turned their attention back to the televsion.

Mahary caught Xaila looking at her phone every now and then and knew that she was expecting Jude's name to pop up.

"don't stress about it. he'll text you eventually. he kinda has to" Mahary said and Xaila nodded her head. she still needed to know the details of the date so Mahary was right.

"i hope so"

———