046.

📍Qatar 🇶🇦

.BLUE DREAM.

XAILA HATED EVERY single bit of what was happening between her and Jude. she knew it wasn't good. he was training for his game in the World Cup , and she didn't want to be the cause of him losing focus on the game.

she was now sitting in between Tolami and Rebecca , with Reece's sister — Lauren on the other side of Rebecca , eating a huge , juicy burger. Declan's girlfriend — Lauren , wanted to spend some time with Declan's family since they were here aswell and she didn't see them in a while.

the girls watched as the boys trained on the pitch , running around and taking orders from Gareth. Xaila popped another chip in her mouth that she took from the plastic bag in her lap.

"so , did you whoop his arse?" Tolami asked , making the other two snicker. "i wish i did" she scoffed.

"he's such an asshole. i honestly wish i never came here" she breathed out. it was true. this whole thing could've been avoided. as much as she loved Qatar and loved seeing it , she wished she would've just stayed home with Elmie.

Rebecca pouted. "don't say that" Lauren hummed. "yeah , otherwise we wouldn't have met you" Xaila smiled at them. "you guys are so sweet."

"we try" Tolami said proudly and they all bursted out in laughter. the girls talked with each other , cracking jokes and made bets about the upcoming games.

they were all excited for the opening ceremony tomorrow night, and all decided to go together. the boys were obviously not going , but they all decided they want to see it in person since they figured it would be an amazing experience.

from the pitch , Jude's eyes would flicker up to the stands, mentally sighing in relief when he saw Xaila sitting amongst the girls.

he saw her smiling and laughing with them , something that she didn't usually do with a lot of people. he smiled. she was so beautiful.

last night , when he had to sleep alone in his bed , was the worst. he know he had told her to stop being so clingy , but it was in the heat of the moment. he really craves her clingyness right now. it was actually one of the things he loved about her , but he felt like he was cornered and he had to use her clingyness against her.