014.

📍Dortmund, Germany 🇩🇪

BLUE DREAM

.BLUE DREAM.

'marvel's superior'

"YOU'RE HEAD OVER heels inlove. i'm scared" Jude laughed and shook his head as he sprayed some cologne on and propped the phone up against the vanity. "i'm not. i just...really like this girl" Jude said with a sigh as he smiled at the thought of Xaila.

"mate , you're literally smiling like a chesire cat and i know you're thinking about her" he said and Jude rolled his eyes. "yes , so what?" Jude asked as a smile crept onto his lips.

Jobe cackled out loud on the other side of the phone. "i can't wait to meet this girl" he said and Jude waved him off.

"just wish me luck on the date , Jobe" Jude spoke as he picked the phone up and walked downstairs.  "fine fine" Jobe said with a sigh.

"good luck , mate. I know you hardly get girls so her liking you is a new thing for you." he began and Jude laughed. "fuck off"

"language" Denise said as she sat on the couch. "yes , Jude. language" Jobe smirked. "hi ma!" he yelled out and Denise smiled towards the phone. "hi baby!" she then turned to Jude. "you need to go"

"fine. they're probably already waiting" Jude spoke and Jobe nodded his head. "inform me if you get laid" Jobe said as a laugh escaped his lips.

"why would i ever do that?" Jude asked with a sigh and shook his head. both Denise and Jude said goodbye to Jobe before the older brother hung the phone up and put it into the pocket of his jeans.

"bye , enjoy and be safe" Denise said as she gave her son a pointed look. Jude smiled and pecked her cheek , before walking towards the front door.

"don't worry mum , i've got Xaila with me. i'm always safe"

Denise smiled and nodded her head as her son climbed into his car and started driving towards the restaurant. 

to say that Jude was nervous to see Xaila was an understatement. the thought of her made his palms sweat , it was weird to him.

he was mostly excited for the movie he promised her and already got everything ready for after lunch.

Jude arrived at the familiar restaurant and exited the car , making sure it's locked before walking inside. he smiled at the hostess who returned the smile and walked inside of the cosy place.

it didn't take him long to see the three of them and he walked over. as he walked nearer and nearer , he caught sight of Xaila and his heart jumped at the sight of her.