015.

📍Dortmund , Germany 🇩🇪

.BLUE DREAM.

'pinky promises are important'

XAILA SQUINTED HER eyes as she looked confused around her. she rubbed her eyes with her hands and attempted to sit up but failed when she felt a strong arm wrapped around her. she looked down and instantly recognised Jude.

she couldn't help when a smile formed on her lips and she decided to just lay there and admire him for some reason.

she never got to stare at him , since he was
always the one doing that. but now , as he was asleep , it was the perfect time to take in his features.

he looked peaceful while he was sleeping so Xaila just let him be. his chest heaved up and down as he slept and Xaila just stared at his features.

she could feel his body heat radiating off of him. as she was just staring at him with a smile on her face , Denise walked in , her lips parting once she saw them.

"excuse me , i just wanted to check up on you two" the woman said and Xaila snapped her head towards the older woman. "you want something to drink?" Denise asked and the girl shook her head.

"no , i'm fine" she said. "nonsense , come on. i'll make us tea while we wait for him to wake up" the woman insisted and Xaila nodded her head and carefully lifted Jude's arm off of her waist.

she then followed Denise into the kitchen where she sat behind the marble kitchen counter.

"you take sugar?" Denise asked and Xaila nodded her head. "three" she spoke.

Denise was boiling the water and putting the things into the cups. "you know , Jude's never been this happy..." she trailed off and Xaila frowned.

"what do you mean?" she asked and Denise shrugged. "i mean...Jude's been happy ever since he met you" she spoke.

it grew silent between them and a small spread onto Xaila's lips. "and he never shuts up about you , i swear. he even told Jobe about you" Denise added and Xaila blushed.

"Jobe is your other son , right?" she asked and Denise nodded her head with a smile before putting the milk tea infront of Xaila. "thank you" she thanked the woman.

"he's super excited to meet you someday" she added , referring to Jobe and Xaila smiled and nodded her head.

Denise dished some food onto a plate for both her and Xaila. "here , made some earlier" she said and Xaila's mouth watered at the sight of the food.