041.

📍London, England 🇬🇧

'

'...are you mad?'

JUDE WAS STANDING in the doorway of his bathroom door , watching as Xaila was doing her nightly routine. she had on his huge t shirt and her curls were now parted as she was busy braiding them.

he walked closer to her and she looked at him out of the corner of her eyes. he jumped on the counter and watched as she was solely focused on getting her braids done.

"so...are you mad?" he asked after a whole while of just watching her. Xaila put a hairtie on the end of the first braid , before grabbing her hairbrush and moving onto the other unbraided part.

"and why would you think that?" she asked , slightly raising her brow , making Jude give her a look. "you wouldn't talk to me all day after I took that picture with that fan" he said and she turned to him.

"you mean when you slid your arm around the fan's waist" she said , turning back to the mirror and continued to braid her hair. Jude's eyes held nothing but amusement.

"she's just a fan" he said and Xaila scoffed. "yeah okay" she said. she wasn't insecure. she was just pissed because she knew Jude would blow up if some other guys held her waist. he would go ballistic.

"I just wanted to get you back after you and Jobe made fun of me" he admitted with a shrug of his shoulders and she gave him a deadpanned look. "so you decide to do that? infront of your family?" she asked and his playful smirk dropped.

she began brushing her teeth while looking into the mirror. "I'm sorry" he sighed and Xaila rinsed her mouth and the toothbrush , wiping her mouth with the paper towel.

"I'll take it when you mean it" she spoke and put some lipbalm on her lips to moisturize it. Jude jumped off from the counter , leaning on the wall while his arms were crossed.

"are you seriously jealous over that? I just took a picture. you're being dramatic" he said and shook his head at his girlfriend. "dramatic? Jude- fine whatever" she sighed and shook her head.

Jude was used to girls screaming at him — especially Audrey. but with Xaila , she doesn't scream or yell at you, she let's it go and gets nonchalant about it. and it is a million times worse than being screamed at.

"yes , that's dramatic of you." he said , grabbing her wrists and turning her around. "what? are you going to act like this with every fan I take a picture with?" he asked with a raised brow.

she shrugged. "depends if you're going to grab every fan's waist" she answered and he groaned. "stop being dramatic" he said and she narrowed her eyes. "then stop being a dick"

"don't say that. that's a bad word" he said. Xaila raised a brow. "fuck off , I'm 19 , not 9" she spoke and let out a scoff.

"but I'm serious Jude. how would you feel if another guy grabs my waist and I'm leaning on him?" she asked with a frown. Jude hated that. he hated that frown. he hated that he was the cause of it.

"I'd spiral" he admitted and Xaila hummed and nodded her head. "exactly. so don't tell me i'm dramatic when you're the dramatic king himself" she said , walking out of the bathroom to the kitchen.

Jude frowned as he stared at her. "wait , are we...having our first official fight right now?" he asked. Xaila turned around to stare at him. "yes , I believe we are"

she opened the covers of the bed and was about to get in when Jude pulled her towards him. he sat on the edge of the bed , pulling her in between him so she can stand in between his legs.

he looked up at her , admiring every feature of her. he watched as loose strands of her hair framed her face. she was stunning.

"now tell my why in heavens name would I even breathe in another girl's direction when you exist?"

the words made her stomach do a backflip. she was mentally screaming. but she couldn't hide the blush that covered her cheeks.

Jude saw it and smirked. "I belong to you. only ever to you" he said and stood up, towering over her small body. he leaned down and pressed a kiss to her jaw.

"come on , let me make it up to you" he suggested and she narrowed her eyes , her hands falling falling to his waist. "in what way?"

Jude gave her a look. "don't be stupid , Xaila" he said and she gasped when he kissed her jaw once again. his fingers dug softly into her sides and her arms moved up to his neck.

he gave her a long , hard kiss , which almost made her knees buckle. he tasted exactly like the lemon he ate earlier.

Xaila opened her eyes and he did aswell , staring at her with his lids that hung low on his eyes. "you just want an excuse to have sex" she said and he rolled his eyes. "I don't need one" he spoke and kissed her again , causing her to hum.

Xaila's eyes opened once again and she looked to the door , pushing away from her boyfriend. "what's wrong?" he asked , with a frown.

"what if your parents come in? or Jobe? that'll be embarrassing" she whispered and crossed her arms. Jude groaned and walked away from her towards his bedroom door.

his fingers grabbed the key and turned it , causing a 'click' to be heard. Jude looked to Xaila and gasped in fake surprise. "oh , look , it locks"

Xaila rolled her eyes , a small smile playing on her lips as he walked closer. he wasted no time in kissing her and lifting her up , his arms supporting her thighs.

he put her down on the bed , throwing the covers on both of them before breaking the kiss. "you sure? only want to do this if you're sure" he said , both of them breathing heavily.

"of course i'm sure"

———