047.

📍Qatar 🇶🇦

BLUE DREAM

.BLUE DREAM.

IT WAS THE end of training and the girls moved to the back where they waited for the boys to come out. Xaila was sitting in between Lauren and Tolami , with Rebecca on the other side of Tolami.

Eliza , was sitting right on the opposite side of them , typing furiously into the phone , while frowning upon it. she hadn't talked to them ever since they sat down on the seats.

Tolami was watching YouTube videos and Rebecca was on the phone with Phil's mother. Xaila and Lauren shared airpods and she was now bobbing her head to Lauren's music with the airpod in her right ear.

Xaila scrolled through her gallery , smiling since it was filled with the four of them. every chance they got to take photos , they took. she was sure her storage would be full after the World Cup ends.

the doors opened and deep voices followed. their footsteps neared and the girls looked up to see the boys coming out in fresh clothes and smiles on their faces as they talked among each other.

Xaila handed Lauren her airpod back and thanked her for sharing her music taste with her. "hey Xai" Marcus said , wrapping the girl in a hug. "don't forget about me , yeah?" Jack said , hugging her too.

"me too" Jadon said excitedly as he joined them. Xaila was having a hard time breathing as she was squished between them.

"hello there" she said with a muffled voice. the girls laughed as they took pictures. "okay , back off" Jude said with a look towards the boys as he tried to push them off of her.

"hey Xai" Trent pushed Jude out of the way , giving her girl a hug , before moving on to the other three.

Jude scowled. "why is everyone trying to steal my girlfriend?" he asked with a raised brow. Tolami snorted. "boy , you should not be talking right now"

Bukayo gave his girlfriend a look but didn't say anything , knowing she was right. Jude mocked Tolami and the dark skin girl flipped him off with a sweet , innocent smile.

Jude looked at Xaila who was now in a conversation with Declan and Trent , laughing when one of them said something funny. his eyes were filled with admiration as he stared at his girlfriend.

he needed to talk to her or he'll go crazy.

"oh hey Jude" he heard Eliza's familiar voice, turning towards her and mentally let out a sigh. Xaila looked at them out of the corner of her eyes and Tolami and the other two gave her narrowed eyes.