045.

📍Qatar 🇶🇦

BLUE DREAM

.BLUE DREAM.

XAILA LOOKED AT the table and then her hand flew to her purse. she looked at Jude and then back at the boys. she gave them all a smile , a smile which you could clearly see was fake. "you know , not to be a buzzkill , but Jude is very tired. i think we're going to be heading home"

"what?" Declan asked. "it's still early" Jesse complained. the women at the table all cleared their throats and Xaila gave the two men a look. they immediately nodded their heads.

"yeah , yeah i guess you should go"

Xaila gave Jude a smile. a smile which he didn't think meant good. "you're tired and want to go home , right Jude?" she asked him as her eyes stayed on him.

Eliza frowned and peeked at Xaila. "i think he's fine" she said. Bukayo fake gagged and Reece's sister — Lauren , laughed under her breath.

Xaila shook her head. "no , no he's tired. i can see it. right Jude?" Jude snapped out of his trance , cleared his throat and nodded his head.

"yes , super tired" he said. she gave him a curt nod and grabbed her purse. "food's on me" Jadon smiled cheekily and Xaila stared at him gratefully. "thanks , J" he nodded his head with a smile.

the couple both stood up from their seats and greeted the people around the table. "you really need to go?" Eliza asked with a pout. Marcus scrunched his face up at her failed attempt to be cute.

Jude nodded his head , but said nothing. he dabbed everyone else up and hugged the women.  Xaila kept her purse and her phone by her side before waving at them.

"beat his ass" Tolami mouthed , causing the girls to snicker. Xaila playfully rolled her eyes. "see you girls tomorrow" she waved , receiving many 'bye's' from them in return.

like a lost puppy , Jude followed Xaila outside to where the car was waiting for them. he was nervous , he knew what he did was wrong. and Xaila's silence wasn't a good sign.

Jude cleared his throat and went to open the door for her but she was quicker and opened the door , climbing inside and shutting the door behind her.

the footballer groaned and ran his hand down his face before walking to the other side and getting
in. the driver drove towards the hotel while Xaila scrolled aimlessly on her phone — most likely looking for perfect places to hide Jude's body after she was done with him.

"Pretty..."

she gave him a sharp glance. "fuck off , don't talk to me" her words cut him deep and he frowned. Xaila kept looking at her phone , ignoring Jude at all costs.