025.

📍Dortmund , Germany 🇩🇪

BLUE DREAM

.BLUE DREAM.

'...you'll have to smell like
lavender today'

XAILA WAS CURRENTLY in Mahary's car as they drove home from classes. it was raining and Xaila was extra jittery because she wasn't comfortable being in a car while the roads were slippery.

it was a huge contrast to the past days where it was sunny and warm-ish.

it had been three days ever since Jude ditched Xaila and she received that video and that photo. Jude tried to reach out but when he realized she wasn't going to text back or answer him , he stopped trying.

Xail brushed it off , although it kind off hurt her. their words still rang in her head and recently she had been drowning herself in her t-shirts and hoodies , instead of dressing freely like she used to.

obviously, Mahary noticed and even though xaila brushed it off , she could see that Jude and Audrey's words affected her. she and Gio might be a thing , but she wasn't Jude's biggest fan at the moment.

"are you sure you're going to be okay? you can always stay over" Xaila said as she turned towards Mahary. "no , i'll be fine." Mahary reassured her.

"but what if something happens?" Xaila asked , concerned for her best friend. she tended to overthink and make up the worst scenarios up in her head.

Mahary smiled. "Xaila , i'll be fine. I promise. you just get in there and get warm" she said. she could see that Xaila wasn't convinced. "but promise me you'll text me when you're home?" Xaila asked and the brown skinned girl nodded her head.

"of course" she said and pecked Xaila's forehead. "now run inside. don't want you to get sick" she said and Xaila nodded.

she grabbed her stuff and walked towards her house. Mahary hooted and drove away while Xaila waved at her.

Xaila looked for her keys in her bag , hastily wanting to get inside.

"pretty?"

Xaila looked up , seeing Jude sitting infront of her door , soaked by the rain. her instincts kicked in and she helped him up.

"Jude, what the heck? why are you here?" Xaila asked , her eyebrows creased as she opened her front door.

"come in" she said and he walked inside , water just dripping from his clothes. "you'll catch a cold. follow me" she ordered.