028.

📍Dortmund , Germany 🇩🇪

BLUE DREAM

.BLUE DREAM.

'...step away from my
wife'

XAILA WAS NOW standing outside on the front door of the Bellingham's house. Jude insisted to fetch her from her house but Xaila reassured him that she can go there on her own.

she made sure her clothes , which consisted of some blue jeans and a cropped top , was appropriate before she rang the doorbell.

she scanned her green eyes behind her , looking at the area before the door opened. Xaila immediately got greeted by Denise's smiling face.

"my girl" she said snd engulfed the girl in a hug , which Xaila returned. "hi Denise." she said and Denise scanned her eyes over the girl. "i missed you. come on in , love"

Xaila entered the house , hearing the music and voices of different people. it wasn't crowded in the house ,  but there were definitely people in there.

Xaila came into view and jumped at the sight of a boy infront of her. he had a smirk on his face as he looked at the girl.

"now that's exactly my type." he said as he crossed his arms. "hello , love" his deep voice spoke and all Xaila could do was blink. before she could say anything , Jude emerged from behind him.

"uh uh , stay away. that girl's mine , little brother" he said and pushed Jobe away. he smiled and instantly pulled the girl into a hug.

Jobe scowled as he regained his posture. he watched as Jude kissed the top of the girl's head while her arms snaked around his waist and he began to smile.

"oh , you're Xaila , right?" Jobe asked and pulled Jude away from the girl , causing his older brother to narrow his eyes.

"yeah i am" Xaila said and gave him a smile. "you have pretty eyes" he complimented and she looked away shyly. "thanks. you must be Jobe?"

Jobe nodded his head. "the one and only. and obviously the better looking Bellingham" he said and Jude punched his bicep. "go away. don't embarrass me"

"let me take you around, yeah?" Jude suggested and she nodded her head. he swung his arm around her shoulder and guided her to he kitchen.

"oh , a girlfriend i assume?" a woman asked as she stood next to Denise. Jude blushed and waved them off. "everyone , this is Xaila. Xaila this is my aunts — Marla , Felicity and Sasha"

immediately, Xaila was greeted with welcoming smiles by his aunts. "so , you two dating then?" Felicity asked as she raised a brow and looked at her nephew. 

Xaila could see Jude didn't know what to say  so she just smiled and shook her head. "no , just friends" she said and Marla hummed. "must be special friend then"

"trust me , she is. now bye" he said and walked outside to the patio with her , grateful that he got her away from them.

Xaila then saw four men sitting outside , grilling food. she recognised one of them as Mark and smiled. "hi Mark" she said and Mark opened his arms with a smile.

"hi , darling. how've you been?" he asked her as they hugged. "good , can't complain" she said and they pulled away from the hug.

Jude saw his uncles looking at the girl with curiousity. "this is Xaila , Xaila this is my uncles — Greg , Milo and Anthony."

they welcmed her and Jude walked around the patio with her, telling her the names of the little kids that were running around. "is Jobe okay?" Xaila asked Jude and he turned his head into the direction where she was looking.

Jobe was narrowing his eyes at the duo who was giggling , laughing and making conversation. he then walked over when he saw they were looking at him.

"brother , step away from my wife" Jobe said with a straight face as he looked at Jude. Xaila raised her eyebrows , a laugh wanting to escape her lips.

"you've officially lost your last two braincells" Jude told his brother who huffed and threw an arm around Xaila.

"come eat guys. and stop traumatizing Xaila" Denise scolded the boys and Jude pointed to Jobe. "it's him"

Denise shook her head at how they would always pin the blame on each other.

the trio walked in towards the dining table to see everything decked on the table. before Jobe could do or say anything , Jude pulled Xaila towards him by her waist.

she sat next to him while Jobe sat on the opposite side of them. they all said a prayer before eating their food and making conversations.

"so, Xaila...any boyfriend?" Sasha asked , wiggling her eyebrows and sipping on her wine. Jude raised a brow at Xaila who smiled. "no , don't actually have time for boys" she said and Jobe smirked.

"hmm , thought you two were a thing, if i'm being honest" Jude's uncle — Anthony said , eating his food and Xaila's face flushed. "oh , no. we're not dating" she said and Jude scoffed.

"she's actually waiting for me" Jobe said as he smiled proudly. "for you?" Mark asked with a raised brow as he stared at his youngest son.

"yeah , i think we make a great couple , right Xaila?" Jobe said once again , smiling and showing his white teeth. Xaila raised her hands up in surrender.

"no comment" she said. "Jude , stop glaring daggers at your brother" Felicity said and everyone looked at him to see that he was indeed glaring at his brother , causing them to snicker.

"no one comes near her" he said , pulling her towards him and making her face flushed. "except you , right?" Jobe asked with a smirk and Jude gave him a look.

"fuck off"

———

A/N:
lmfao what even is this
chapter, i can't 😭