049.

📍Qatar 🇶🇦

.BLUE DREAM.

JUDE HAD JUST finished playing his second game against the USA , just for them to draw 0-0. it was frustrating for both teams. the entire week was stressful for him, since he didn't see Xaila at all.

Xaila had spent the week with Denise and Mahary , trying new food and getting to know the people of Qatar , so she didn't see Jude much.

he was now laying on her bed , in between her legs. he was dressed in a casual outfit , that consisted of a white t shirt and some sweatpants.

the were supposed to go out with Gio , Mahary and the other boys but decided to kill some time until they actually had to go.

she was laying on her back on the mattress as he hovered over her , kissing her passionately , since he didn't get the chance to for a week.

he sucked in a breath and bit her lip. she granted him access and he slipped his tongue in , his hands grabbing at her waist.

he sucked in a  breath as he felt her hands trail under his white t shirt. her touch gave him goosebumps. her nails slightly scratched his sides. it made him feel good.

he lifted his head , kissing against her jaw and down her neck — most likely leaving hickeys. once he heard her soft whimpers , he lifted his head and smirked before kissing her once again.

his fingers loosened around her and his thumbs drew circles on her tanned waist. her hands found their way to his neck and she pulled him in so he could kiss her deeper.

his fingers trailed down and they stopped at the beginning of her jeans. his pointer and middle finger slipped into them and he attempted to pull them down.

until there was a knock on the door.

Jude groaned into Xaila's mouth , ignoring the knock. he prayed that whoever was on the other side , would go away.

"Jude , open the door, you fat ass. i know you're there" Jobe's annoying her voice said. Jude kissed her once again before lifting himself , causing a pout to form on her lips.

Jude had a scowl on his face before lifting himself off of Xaila's body and he walked towards the door. he glared at his younger brother on the other side.

𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 | J. Bellingham On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara