032.

📍Dortmund , Germany 🇩🇪

BLUE DREAM

.BLUE DREAM.

'thanks for being here'

THE DINNER THEY had last night with Mahary and Gio were great. Mahary and Gio finally made things official between them and they celebrated it with the two.

Xaila didn't know if Jude ever thought about the two of them together. she wasn't confused about her feelings. she was really inlove with Jude.

she had gone to classes today , went to visit her father and then came home and called her mother.

Xaila was pretty excited to go on vacation. she didn't if it was because they were going to England or if it was because she was going to be with Jude for two weeks before he's going to Qatar for the world cup.

Xaila had a rough morning when she woke up. she was laying in pain in her bed because her period had arrived.

she had drank her pills but that only lasted a couple of hours. that's why she was now laying on her couch , her abdomen in pain.

she was too lazy to get up to go get her heating pad and she badly wanted some Hot Cheetos.

Elmie was sitting on the couch near her and blinked at her. "what?" Xaila asked rudely to the cat. Elmie then looked away and Xaila felt bad and grabbed Elmie , pulling her to her lap and kissed her head.

"sorry" she said and a tear fell from her eye as she looked at the cat's big eyes. Elmie had no idea what was going on and neither did Xaila.

the front door opened and Jude walked in with a bag of snacks and he was in fresh clothes , instead of his training kit he had on earlier.

"hey Pretty" he said with a smile but the smile faded when he saw she was crying. "woah , hey are you okay?"

he sat down on the couch next to her and took Elmie out of her hands , putting the cat down who ran over to her little bed.

his thumb wiped the stray tear away. "what happened?" he asked , his eyebrows furrowed from being worried.

"cramps" she breathed out and Jude let out a relieved breath and pulled her into a hug. he kissed the top of her head and pulled away , making her look at him.

"you scared me"

Xaila gave him a look. "so my cramps aren't important?" she asked and Jude's eyes widened. "no , no , they do , it's just...i thought someone said something or-"