050.

📍Qatar 🇶🇦

BLUE DREAM

.BLUE DREAM.

THE FINAL WHISTLE blew and the England fans all jumped to their feet , cheering for their team. the boys in the white and blue all hugged each other with huge smiles on their faces as they just defeated Wales 0-3.

Xaila , Tolami and Denise were all on their feet , cheering for the boys as they walked off the pitch with satisfied smiles.

this week was another long week and to say that Xaila was bored the entire time , was an understatement. of course , Denise, Tolami and Mahary had forced her out of bed and get her to be productive, but she was just tired.

she had spent most of the time talking to her mother and to Mahary's mom about Elmie. she truly missed that furry girl.

Xaila wanted to delete Instagram with the way it has been blowing up. ever since that photo emerged of the two of them , it was not a secret that they were dating.

Jobe was against her deleting it , though. he wanted to post more embarrassing photos of her and tag her in it. he loved exposing her.

they went to their usual spot in the back , waiting for Jude to finish showering and doing all his things that he usual did. Mark and Denise were talking about stuff like usual , Tolami and the other girls were talking and Jobe was sitting next to Xaila , taking up close photos of her.

"stop. you're embarrassing" she said as she gave him a deadpanned look. he smiled cheekily. a type of smile that was contagious.

he flicked her forehead before sitting back in his seat , earning a slap on his head from her. her green eyes glared at him that it almost made him scared.

but then he remembered who Xaila was. she was such a sensitive , kind little thing. she couldn't hurt him even if she wanted to.

he tagged her in one photo and the girl softly gasped. "Jobe , how could you do this?" she asked , feigning hurt. "just getting you back" he shrugged.

the doors opened and the boys walked out , with fresh clothes and their bags hung over their shoulder. they had smiles on their faces.

Jude greeted his parents and then walked straight to Xaila with his arms open , as if he was a little kid.

he engulfed her in a hug , kissing the top of her head. "i missed you" he said and she wrapped her arms around his waist. "i missed you too. you did so good" she said and looked back up at him.

he looked down at her , moving strands of hair out of her face and pecking her lips , making her smile.

"ew , they're flirting" Trent spoke up, making Jude flip him off. "congratulations" Xaila said and then Jude was pushed away from her.