038.

📍Dortmund , Germany 🇩🇪

BLUE DREAM

.BLUE DREAM.

'cigarettes after what now?'

JUDE OPENED THE door for Xaila , making sure she was buckled in before walking over to the driver's seat. once he was inside and settled in , he turned up the heater and looked at his girlfriend with a cheeky smile.

"hi" he said. Xaila turned her head towards him , a smile on her lips and a chuckle escaping them. "hey Jude" she sang and he narrowed his eyes before turning on the engine , causing Xaila to laugh.

Xaila was nervous , seeing as she was going to meet some of Jude's closest friends. her right leg was bouncing up and down on the seat and her fingers were tapping on her left leg.

Jude noticed and put a veiny hand on her thigh , causing her to look over at him and smile. her nerves relaxed and butterflies swarmed in her stomach.

"you nervous?" he asked and she slowly nodded her head , pushing a strand of her curls away from her eyes. "yep." she said. "no need to be. they're nice people" he said.

"I hope they are. cause if they're not , I'm never seeing them again" Xaila shrugged and Jude glanced at her. "don't worry. I won't let them even breath the wrong way towards you"

th redness coated Xaila's cheeks and her insides melted at his words. Jude turned his attention to the road , his hand still running up and down her thigh to relax her.

the weather was a bit gloomy today , so Xaila just settled on some jeans , a blank tank top and a black bomber jacket on top. she didn't know where they were going , so she hoped she wasn't underdressed or anything.

Jude was very excited for his close friends to meet Xaila since he told them all about her , resulting in them threatening to bring her around. today seemed like the perfect time.

Xaila bobbed her head to an English rapper that was playing on the radio , Jude smiling when he saw her do so. "you like it?" he asked , referring to the song.

Xaila shrugged. "not really my favourite genre , but yeah...s'catchy" she said and he raised a brow , stopping at a red light. "well , what kind of music do you really like? we never really talked about it"

Xaila thought about it. "to be honest , i like all sorts of music. if it's beautiful or catchy, i'm listening to it" she replied and he hummed.