009.

Dortmund , Germany 🇩🇪

→

.

BLUE DREAM.

'didn't think it was that important'

BEFORE MAHARY COULD even ask the curly haired what was wrong , a voice called out to her. "is that Mahary?" the loud voice asked , diverting Mahary's attention.

Xaila frowned and turned around to see a guy standing up and smiling widely. Mahary smiled aswell and stood up. the man walked to Mahary with his arms wide open and without a word , they engulfed each other in a hug.

"oh my gosh Gio" she said into his tshirt and Xaila lifted her brows. as she was about to turn around back to the table , she caught his eyes.

he seemed to have gone to a standstill , the unfamiliar girl talking to him , long forgotten.

Xaila didn't know why she didn't look away , she just couldn't.

every memory he had came rushing back to him from Saturday morning. he had spent the entire day thinking about her , wondering if he'll ever see her again.

Jude was just thankful that he saw her once again.

his heart was beating out of his chest as he stared in her green eyes. she was absolutely beautiful.

Xaila snapped out of her daze , blinking twice and turned back around to her table. Mahary and the guy was still conversing in a conversation.

Xaila took a sip of her drink , trying to ease the nervousness of the footballer behind her.

"oh , Gio this is my friend , Xaila" Mahary said and Gio turned to her , his mouth forming into an 'O' shape. the name instantly clicked and he quickly looked at Jude.

Gio gave him a look and Jude nodded and looked away. Xaila heard a chair scrape against the floor and her heart fell. she knew he was coming over to them.

Gio looked down at the curly haired girl. "um , sorry. my name is Gio , nice to meet you" he said ,  sticking his hand out and the girl took it , fully aware of Jude's pace now slowing down as he walked closer to them.

"Xaila" she said and gave his hand a quick shake before letting her arm fall in her lap. Mahary gave the nervous girl a look.

"this is Jude , my teammate and friend" Gio said , trying to hide the smirk on his lips. it was obvious that he knew the story. Xaila got a whiff of Jude's cologne.