023.

📍Dortmund , Germany 🇩🇪

BLUE DREAM

.BLUE DREAM.

'please put me on with
Jobe?'

THE CURLY HAIRED girl closed her books and sat back in the chair , letting out an exhausted breath. she had done an assignment right after classes ended and then went to visit her father , so she is at home now.

her limbs ached from sitting so long and her stomach craved food. Xaila grabbed her phone and looked at the time. 6:45 pm.

the sun was starting to set and made a beautiful mix of yellow and orange in the sky. Xaila sighed and stood up , sighing in relief when she felt the pain in her back disappear.

she grabbed her phone and walked downstairs towards the kitchen. she gave Elmie her food and water and did the same to the fishes in the tank before going to make her own food.

the girl decided to make some grilled chicken and salad. while she was cutting the cucumbers , her mind drifted off to Jude. he hadn't texted her or anything and their date was supposed to be tomorrow.

she had no idea what to wear , what time to be ready or where they were going. she also didn't want to text or ask Denise , afraid that she might come off as desperate.

she put the cucumbers , tomatoes , onions , feta cheese and spinach into a bowl before pouring the dressings on. Xaila could only thank her mother for buying food for her because as much as Xaila loved cooking , she was to lazy.

she put it aside and started on her food , Elmie rubbing on her leg every now and then. surprisingly, it wasn't that cold today like it usually was so the girl embraced the warm air in the house , wearing only an oversized hoodie.

"you smell that?" Xaila asked Elmie who was laying on the cold tiled floor , watching her with her big brown eyes. "smells nice , right?" she asked with a smile as the aroma of the chicken and the spices embraced the kitchen.

once she was sure the chicken was cooked thoroughly, she took it off and plated her food , walking into the livingroom with Elmie walking slowly behind her.

"you have your own food" Xaila said as she sat down on the couch while Elmie just stared at her plate.

her ringtone blared through the house and she frowned and picked it up once she saw it was her cousin from New York , Azaire.