026.

📍Dortmund , Germany 🇩🇪

BLUE DREAM

.BLUE DREAM.

'thought i was special'

IT TOOK A couple of seconds for Xaila to register what was happening before she snapped back in reality. she felt Jude's lips on hers and instantly reacted.

her hands had a mind of their own and pulled him closer to her by the back of his head , while his hands were placed on her back , holding her close to him as their mouths moved in sync.

Jude felt content when he tasted her lips. the more he kissed her , the more his feelings for her grew.

Xaila felt her heart sped up once his warm hands went under her t-shirt , resting now comfortably on her back.

her nails softly digged into the back of his head , causing him to groan into their shared kiss. that was enough for her to open her eyes and pull away from their kiss.

their chests were heaving up and down for air as they just stared at each other.

Jude grabbed her arms and pulled her to him , cupping her face in his hands. "you have no idea how long i've wanted to do that , it's insane" he said and she chuckled.

"i guess i forgive you or whatever" she said and he leaned down and pecked her once again. Xaila put her hands on his chest and pushed him away.

"no , don't talk to me" she said and grabbed her bowl of half eaten food and walked to the livingroom. "what...what happened?" he asked , taking his own bowl and following her.

she was already seated on the couch , a blanket thrown over her and Jude slid in next to her. "are you sure you've washed all the Audrey off of you?"

Jude scrunched his face up. "what? me and Audrey didn't do anything" he said , confused. "yeah but she was clinging onto you like a leech" Xaila spoke with a raised brow.

Jude stared at her for a couple of seconds before bursting out into laughter. Xaila gave him a look. "what's so funny?" she asked with clenched and he shook his head.

"nothing , nothing" he said , falling back into the couch. Xaila shook her head and ate her food. the two ate in silent , only the sounds of the tv and the raindrops on the roof.

"you have training tomorrow?" she asked him and he nodded his head. "yep" he said and stood up.

"thank you" he said referring to the food and took her empty bowls as well. "bring water" she said ajd and heard him scoff.

Jude came out with the glass of water and haned it to her. "what? did i kiss the manners out of you?" he teased with his signature smirk.

"sorry. thank you for the water , Jude" she said and drank the water and he nodded his head. "better" he said and pulled her in for a hug as soon as she put the glass down.

Xaila didn't know why he hugged her, but she hugged him back , enjoying his face in her neck and the smell of his cologne.

"you okay?" she asked and he pulled away from the hug and nodded his head. "yeah just...these three days were just...i missed you" he admitted.

Xaila smiled. "you did?" she asked and he nodded his head. "yeah , i did." he said.

"what about Mahary? she's not angry , right?" Jude asked. he knew that Xaila obviously told Mahary since they were best friends.

Xaila looked up at him. "oh yeah , she's another story. good luck with that" she said and he groaned and fell back into the couch , pulling Elmie to him.

"traitor" she said once she heard Elmie purr.  "jealous of a cat now?" he asked , a laugh escaping his lips as the girl glared at him. "i'm not jealous of anyone or anything" she said and he hummed.

"sure" he said. it was silent until Xaila spoke up again. "why did you ignore me those other days then? were you with Audrey?'' Xaila asked softly as she looked up at him.

"no , i was training. we have a big game against RB Leipzig this weekend so..." he trailed off and she nodded her head.

"when will you guys get time off?" Xaila asked since she didn't know about all the football stuff. "after the season's over, we'll get a two week vacation before going on International break" he answered and she narrowed her eyes.

"it means , that i'll go to England for the national team. the World Cup is around the corner , you know..." he trailed off and Xaila nodded her head.

"when does the World Cup start?" she asked , a bit curious. "20 November , i think" he said and she pouted.

"that's nice" she said and he nodded his had. "it is. think i've had enough of Dortmund for a while" he said and she rolled her eyes. "okay , Mr hotshot footballer"

Jude pulled the girl in and started to scratch her scalp , making her sigh out of relief. "can you do this everyday? i'll pay you" she said.

"hmmm , i ask €100 an hour" he said and she scoffed. "no discount? thought i was special" she said and he chuckled and continued to scratch her scalp.

Xaila laid there while she relaxed on his chest , feeling herself fall asleep in the arms of the boy she used to hate a couple of hours ago.

———

A/N:
last chapter cause it's
02:48 am over here 💀😭
my sleep schedule is fucked
up ngl.

— also would y'all like smut
or no? don't want you guys to
be awkward or
uncomfortable.