044.

📍Qatar 🇶🇦

BLUE DREAM

.BLUE DREAM.

'...crazy , right?'

IT WAS GETTING darker outside and cozier inside. the group decided to spend their night inside of the beautiful restaurant , savoring it until they had to go and play their first match in the World Cup.

Xaila listened with a smile as the boys talked to her about their matches and their training sessions. she enjoyed their tales , seeing as Jude wasn't paying attention to her.

she didn't seem to care , though. she was just very confused about what Jude's childhood friend did in Qatar the same time as he. maybe she was just coming to watch the World Cup to support him — she tried to convince herself that.

but , the half Dominican girl was an overthinker and the fact that Jude didn't acknowledged her or introduced her to the redhead girl , made her thoughts swirls in her mind.

the boys saw that. they saw how the wheels turned in her head and so they tried to get her mind off of it.

Trent looked at Jude and Eliza and how they were laughing and sharing memories of their childhood days. he grew visibly annoyed at them. more at Jude.

"so , Eliza" Trent said , sitting up in his chair. everyone was looking at him with curiosity. Jadon tried to hide his smile behind the rim of his glass, since he knew Trent didn't like to sugarcoat stuff. he knew the scouser had no filter so he was excited to see how this will pan out.

Trent was toying with the napkin on the table , his eyes still on the duo. Eliza and Jude both turned to him , curious as to what he wanted.

"what are you doing here? in Qatar?" Trent asked , his accent almost visible. Xaila looked at them out of the corner of her eyes. both of their attention was on Trent but Jude's back was still faced towards his girlfriend.

"oh her brother—" Jude was cut off by Mason who was giving him a deadpanned look. "pretty sure she can talk for herself, yeah?"

Jude shrugged and looked towards Eliza. she gave them a nervous smile. "oh , my older brother plays for the USA. I came to support him" she voiced.

"hmm" Trent hummed , slowly nodded his head. "but didn't you say you two were childhood friends? your brother isn't from England?" he asked once again.

"no , he's from California." she started. "we moved to Birmingham when I was only 5" she continued.

Trent hummed , not saying anything further. Jude and Eliza turned to each other again , making jokes and talking. Lauren — Declan's girlfriend , Tolami — Bukayo's girlfriend and Phil's girlfriend — Rebecca , all stood up from their seats on the table.