013.

Dortmund , Germany 🇩🇪

BLUE DREAM

.BLUE DREAM.

'I like a girl who knows what
she wants'

XAILA SIGHED LOUDLY as tiredness overtook her body. she was sprawled out on her bed , her limbs relaxing. Calizza was out with Denise to— most likely talk about how they'll get Xaila and Jude together.

Xaila felt her eyes droop and she fought herself to stay awake. she stood up from the bed , knowing tha Jude will come any minute to take her out for that coffee.

she knows she's tired and she should probably get some sleep , but she already told him that she would go with him.

her phone buzzed and she looked down at the message that came through.

jude
i'm here , come
outside

jude
or should i come in?

xaila
come inside , i still need
to get my things

despite her tiredness , she smiled at Jude's texts for some reason. she hated the fact that ever since they got to know each other , she'd been smiling at nothing because of him.

she heard her front door opened and figured it must be Jude. her things were still downstairs so she slipped her sneakers on and walked downstairs , letting out a yawn as she did so.

"hey" she heard his voice and saw him standing there with some lavender flowers in his hand and her heart melted.

"you look beautiful" he complimented her and she gave him a look. "you're kidding" she replied.

"i'm really not" he replied. once she was infront of him , he held the flowers out towards her.

"i passed a flower shop and got these" he said and she smiled widely and took them from him. "thank you , Jude. how'd you know these were my favourite?" she asked with a raised brow.

she placed the flowers neatly on the counter before turning to him. "you smell like lavender all the time , plus your mother told me" he said , smiling sheepishly.

"you're smelling me? not weird at all" she said with an amused smile. "not intentionally , Pretty" he said. the nickname made butterflies swarm in her stomach.