029.

📍Dortmund , Germany 🇩🇪

BLUE DREAM

.BLUE DREAM.

'better teach him some
manners , Xaila'

XAILA WAS SITTING alone in her livingroom , scrolling through her phone and eating her food. she would occasionally glance up at the television that had some sort of show on.

to say that she was bored , was an understatement.  she didn't have classes today and she sure as hell didn't want to do that assignment. Mahary was at work and Jude was at training , as usual.

she had done everything to keep her occupied. she made food and finished her book that she's been wanting to read. she had no idea how she managed to finish an entire book in less than two hours.

her mom's side of the family didn't quite understand Xaila. while it was clear she was more like her father and his side.

they were the type of people who loved to read , listen to old school music and loved nature. Xaila was always excited to go to her grandmother's house since it was fairy like.

everytime Xaila would walk into that house , she would be amazed by the fairy lights and plants all around the house. the sound of the doorbell made a different sound each time and it had a swing , a garden and a cream coloured hammock in the back.

Xaila and her father would always sit on the hammock and read , be on the swings or helping her grandmother in the kitchen with baked goods. she loved them.

that didn't make her love her mother's family any less. in fact , she believed she had better relationships with her cousins from her mother's side than with her father's side.

she smiled at the thought of her family. she really did miss them.

Xaila looked down at her phone when she heard a notification came through.

Jude
you home?

Xaila
yes. shouldn't you
be at training?

Jude
who says i'm not?

Xaila
why're you texting
then?

Jude
we're on a small
break.
care to come watch?

Xaila
am i even allowed
to?