048.

📍Qatar 🇶🇦

.BLUE DREAM.

XAILA WALKED DOWN the stands as the first game for England just ended. they played against Iran and won 6-2. it was a good game for the English team.

Xaila had a great time with the girls and Denise , Mark and Jobe. Jobe was her photographer and took pictures of her every chance he got and bragged about her on his Instagram and made sure to tag Jude , which will definitely have some eyebrows raised from the fangirls.

Jude was now doing some interviews , along with the other boys before he jogged over to his family and girlfriend.

"how does it feel?" Mark asked looking like the proud dad he is. Jude nodded his head with a wide smile. "amazing" he answered. he looked down to see Xaila smiling up at him.

he grabbed her cheeks and kissed her passionately. Jobe made fake gag sounds. "don't be rude" Denise told her youngest son.

"they're the ones eating each other's faces like it's their last meal" he defended himself. the couple pulled away and Jude gave Jobe the middle finger.

"i'm hungry" Xaila said out loud. "me too" Mark whined. "you two are always hungry" Denise said and they gave her cheeky smiles.

they followed Denise and Mark outside where a lot of photographers were , taking photos and stuffing cameras in their faces.

Jobe was posing for the cameras with cheeky smiles while the others tried to get away. once Xaila was safe in the car, Jude turned to his brother.

"come on , Gigi Hadid" he let out and Jobe rolled his eyes and walked to the car. "i'm more of a Bella"

Jude rolled his eyes at his brother and closed the doors , waving slightly at the journalists that was still taking photos.

everyone had to sit still while Jobe had the aux.  he was screaming the lyrics to some rap song and everyone was annoyed.

"your voice is making my head hurt" Xaila said as she looked at the younger Bellingham. he scrunched his face up at her. "your face makes me head hurt"

Jude raised his eyebrows and pulled Xaila closer to him. "ay ay , i'll smack you into another dimension"