017.

📍Dortmund , Germany 🇩🇪

BLUE DREAM

.BLUE DREAM.

'I'll be cheering the loudest'

XAILA AND JUDE were now standing in the store as they stared at the different kinds of Dortmund t shirts , vests , kits , socks and other merch.

Xaila immediately saw Jude's face on a huge poster on the wall of the store. "ew , who's that?" she asked , teasingly and Jude kissed his teeth. "that , right there , is the most handsome man in the world"

the curly haired girl looked at him for a split second before bursting out into laughter. "what? it's true , innit?" he asked. "whatever makes you sleep at night" she answered him.

Jude feigned hurt. "that hurts , Pretty" be said and she just chuckled. "i'm kidding" she said and walked towards the other racks.

Jude smiled to himself before taking his sunglasses off and walking towards the girl. the store wasn't that full so he wasn't afraid of being recognised.

he stood behind her as she looked between the shirts. "are you admitting that i'm handsome?" he asked and she turned around him and blankly stared at him. "you're annoying"

the footballer smiled cheekily as she moved away from him. she could smell his perfume that she was familiar with by now.

"what size should i get?" Xaila asked as she turned towards the boy who was standing behind her. "i don't know. try different sizes on and I'll judge" he said.

Xaila nodded her head and looked through the t shirts once again. "this , right?" she asked as she turned around to face him.

Jude gave her a blank look and raised his brow. "no" he said as he looked at the shirt which had Marco Reus' name underneath.

the footballer walked forward towards a rack with his name on the label. he picked out a t shirt and smiled as he turned to her.

"this is the one" he said and Xaila rolled her eyes at Bellingham that was written underneath.

Xaila walked forward and took the shirt out of his hands. she took three different more and turned around.

"where is the changing rooms?" she asked and he pointed over there. "i'll be sitting here" Jude said and sat down on the comfortable couch.