039.

📍London , England 🇬🇧

'told you i'd get you'

"JUDE , DON'T DROP her!" Denise yelled sternly as she was standing inside the kitchen, facing the patio from the big window. their laughter erupted once more ad Denise sighed at the kids who didn't listen to her. she looked over to Mark who was stuffing his face with food and raising his hands up in surrender.

Jobe was laying on the couch with one leg on the ground as a open bag of chips was next to him. he had his phone in his hands and a small smile on his lips. Denise raised a brow at her youngest but chose not to say anything.

Xaila shrieked as Jude pretend to make her fall. "try that again , Bell boy. I dare you" she said , her fingers grabbing tightly onto his hair , making him wince.

"ow , that hurts" he whined and she let go of his hair. "sorry" she spoke. "someone's kinky" he smirked and she narrowed her eyes at her boyfriend.

"want me to run laps around the house?" he asked and Xaila frantically shook her head. "no , no" she warned but it was too late. Jude's gripp on her bare thighs tightened and Xaila gasped when he started running.

she held on his head as he laughed and ran around the lawn , with Xaila on his shoulders. "Jude! stop it. let me down" she ordered and he cheekily smiled.

"nope"

"if you drop me , I'll kick your ass"

"uh uh language Mrs Bellingham"

Xaila sucked her teeth and slightly smacked his forehead, heat rising up on her neck and onto her cheeks. Jude pouted and bend down to put his girlfriend down.

Xaila sighed in relief when she was on the ground and her wobbly legs made her fall to the ground. "how I missed you" she said to the grass in a baby voice as she touched the ground.

Jude cackled. "stop being dramatic, Pretty" he spoke and wrapped his hands around her wrists , gently pulled her to her feet.

"let's go inside and bother Jobe" Jude excitedly suggested and Xaila nodded her head. "eggs?" she asked and he nodded his head with a smile.

"eggs"

the couple walked into the kitchen side by side where they found Denise sitting at the counter, onfront of her laptop with her glasses on.