034.

📍Dortmund , Germany 🇩🇪

📍Dortmund , Germany 🇩🇪 →

.BLUE DREAM.

'she looks like my type'

TODAY WAS THE last game for the Bundesliga this season. Xaila was super nervous — to be in the spotlight again and to watch Jude play for the second time. they were playing for the league and her stomach churned at the thought that Jude could possibly not win it.

all that he's talked about , was winning the league with Borussia Dortmund. how he was going to make his teammates' and his dream come true.

Xaila was in the parking lot with Denise , Mark , Jobe and Mahary. they were all wearing their black and yellow t shirt , with the number 22 and Jude's last name displayed at the back — obviously Mahary had Gio's number and name.

"you girls ready?" Mark asked as he looked at Xaila and Mahary. "I'm great" Mahary let out and Xaila nodded. "me too. a bit nervous but I'll manage"

Mark and Denise guided Xaila , Mahary and Jobe to their allocated seats where they always sat. Xaila had her curly haired down and let it flow down her back and on her shoulders, pushing the strands away from her eyes.

as soon as she sat , Xaila got deja vu from the first time she had watched Jude play , with her mother with them.

"I'm nervous now" Mahary said as she bounced he leg. Xaila put her purse on her lap and nodded her head. "me too. winning this game was all Jude talked about"

the crowd got wild as the players walked onto the pitch, holding hands with little children that had the mini kits on.

Xaila smiled once her green eyes found Jude , standing next to Gio.

the guest team had shook their hands and the whistle blew once the captains of both teams had shook hands.

each player was now in their position and it went crazy once the whistle blew. they were all over the pitch, trying to get possession of the ball.

Xaila and Mahary were both focused on the game , both on the edge of their seats once Dortmund or the opposite team scored. 

neither of the teams scored and it was getting nerve wrecking for the fans , aswell as for the players on the field.

Jobe handed a drink towards Xaila. "thank you , Jobe" she said and took a sip of the drink. Mahary had gotten her own but couldn't pay any attention to it as her eyes were glued to the field.