027.

📍Dortmund , Germany 🇩🇪

BLUE DREAM

.BLUE DREAM.

'didn't wanna hear
anyway'

MAHARY WAS CURRENTLY sitting in Xaila's kitchen , eating all her food while the curly haired girl did her assignments. "i don't know why you're not doing your work right now , Mahary" Xaila said with a shake of her head.

Mahary just shrugged as she swallowed the bit of the taco.  "it's not due until two weeks , Xaila. you're the crazy one" she said and the green eyes girl rolled her eyes.

"better do it now than never." she snapped back and the brown skinned girl raised her hands up in surrender. "okay , fine."

Xaila nodded her head and highlighted the important parts of the entire text , wanting to do a summary that will make everything easier for her.

"break is in a month. what are you going to do?" Mahary asked as she got a redbull from the fridge and sat down on the opposite side of the counter.

Xaila looked up. "i don't know actually. might go back to New York or Canada to visit my family" she shrugged , not really thinking about all that. all that was her priority right now , was finishing her assignments for the semester.

"hmmm , and your dad? leaving him alone here? or is he going with?" Mahary asked , since Xaila didn't talk much about her father. she didn't even know if Calizza and Xaila's dad were still together.

Xaila tensed up and cleared her throat , making her best friend frown and put the redbull down. "you okay?" she asked and Xaila nodded her head. she waved the curls out of her face and looked at Mahary and nodded her head.

"my dad died two years ago. his grave is here"

it grew silent between them two. Mahary definitely didn't expect that. "so , like...when you 'visited' him..." she trailed off.

"yep , i went to visit his grave"

Mahary frowned. "i'm so sorry. that was so stupid of me to ask" Xaila shook her head with a smile. "it's fine. plus , how would you have known , right?"

Mahary watched as Xaila went back to her assignment. the doorbell rang and Xaila looked up. "you expecting someone?" Mahary asked and Xaila shook her head.

Mahary walked towards the front door only to see Jude standing on the other side. without blinking and with a blank stare , Mahary shut the door back in his face.

she casually walked back to the kitchen and ate her half eaten taco. "who was that?" Xaila asked confused and Mahary shrugged. "your little boyfriend"

"and you slammed it in his face?" Xaila asked and stod up from her stool and walked towards the front door. "didn't hear you object to him being your boyfriend" Mahary smirked.

"Jude?" Xaila asked as she looked at the boy who looked sheepishly around. "Mahary doesn't like me right now , am i right?" he asked with a chuckle and Xaila nodded her head.

"come on in" she said and he walked behind her. "ew" Mahary said as she looked at Jude. "don't be rude" he said and sat down at the counter.

"says the one who ditched my best friend for his ex."

Jude grew awkward and Xaila sighed. "Mahary , i thought we were over it" she said and Mahary shrugged before looking Jude straight in his face.

"i'm sorry?" Jude didn't know why he apologized to Mahary but mentally sighed in relief when a smile replaced the blank look on her face.

"are you two finally an item?" she asked excited and the duo looked at each other before looking at her and shaking their heads.

she rolled her eyes. "what about you and Gio?" Jude asked with a raised brow , knowing the girl was hypocritical towards them.

"this isn't about me"

"hmm , of course it's not" Xaila mumbled and Mahary waved the two off and continued to eat her taco.

"hey , Pretty , can i talk to you?" Jude asked as he turned to the girl. Xaila grew concerned but nodded nonetheless. Mahary scowled as she watched as the two walk out of the kitchen.

"didn't wanna hear anyway"

Jude and Xaila were now in the bathroom. Xaila sat on the basin while Jude stood between her legs. "did something happen?" Xaila asked as she looked at the boy.

Jude shook his head. "no, don't worry. my mum is holding a get together tomorrow with some close family relatives and she wants you there. i want you there"

Xaila let out a breath as her eyebrows raised. "meeting your family? that's uh..." Jude gave her a look. "you already met my parents and they love you. doesn't matter what the others think , right?"

"but...s'not like we're dating" she said with a small frown and Jude slightly nodded his head. "i know. but you're important to me. will you come? please?"

the green eyed girl sighed before looking at his features. they had definitely grown closer ever since their kiss.

"i'd love to" she said and he smiled widely before pulling her into a kiss. Xaila breathed out into the kiss , feeling goosebumps over her body as his fingertips grazed her arms.

she then pulled away from the kiss. "but promise to never leave my side?" she asked. she tended to be very awkward around people she didn't know.

Jude nodded his head. "promise" he said. a knock on the bathroom door were heard. "you two done fucking?"

Xaila's eyes widened and Jude shook his head at Mahary's bluntness. he lifted Xaila off of the basin and opened the door , giving Mahary a look.

"just saying , y'all could've told me to leave if you were up to grown up activities"

———

A/N:

— just a filler chapter bc yeah.

— also , decided not to add
smut since i'm not exactly
comfortable with writing it and i
also want to keep my books cute
and wholesome 🤭