006.

Dortmund , Germany 🇩🇪

BLUE DREAM

.BLUE DREAM.

' i can taste vomit '

"SWEET CAROLINEEEE" THE boy sang as Xaila struggled to put her keys in her door. "shut up , it's 11 in the night" she said and he shut his mouth but still gave her a lazy smile. he was still hazy and clung onto the small girl for dear life.
Xaila could feel her back beginning to ache.

she let out a breath once the huge brown double doors opened and she stepped inside , walking straight to her white L-shaped couch. she put the boy on the couch , watching as he fell onto it with a groan.

Xaila stood up straight and stretched her arms, feeling immediate relief from the lack of another person on her shoulders. she walked over and closed the door and turned on the lights , causing the boy to groan.

"is it my time? is this the light i need to follow?" he asked with slurred words as he covered his face with his hands. Xaila slightly smiled and shook her head before pulling his hands away.

"open your eyes" she softly said and he squinted his eyes. "i'm thirsty" he said once again and Xaila nodded her head before walking into her kitchen and grabbing a bottle of water for him. she passed Elmie and scratched her head before walking back to where the boy was.

"here" she said and opened the cap of the bottle. he gave her another lazy smile and drank the water like he hadn't drink any for days.

Xaila took off her jean jacket and threw it on the couch before just looking at the boy. "what's your name?" she asked him and he put the empty bottle next to him.

normally , Xaila would cringe at the thought of the water dripping on her couch , but right now she didn't care.

"Jude" he said and instantly the name clicked. Jude Bellingham. the boy from Birmingham who stole all the hearts of Dortmund.

she stared at his features , taking him in. "what's yours?" he asked as he struggled to sit upright.

"Xaila" she spoke and he softly smiled. "pretty" he spoke and she shook her head at him. "come on, get up" she said , tugging at his wrist. he stumbled up and grabbed her shoulders , trying not to fall over.

"where are we going?" he asked. "to the bathroom , you need to sober up." she spoke and turned the corner. all of a sudden ,Xaila heard the tall boy gasp.