042.

📍Qatar 🇶🇦

'you're so mean'

'you're so mean'

THEY HAD ARRIVED infront of the hotel that Denise and Mark had booked for them for the World Cup. Jude had decided to help them into the hotel , before going to his own one that the England National team had assigned for him and his other teammates.

he had given her suitcases to the bodyguards who carried them in and exited the car that they came out of. there was a lot of paparazzi standing outside , wating for the London boy to exit the car.

"want a piggy back ride?" Jude asked with a cheeky smile as he looked at his girlfriend. Xaila rolled her eyes , a smile still playing on her lips. "fine , Jobe hold this" she pushed her purse into Jobe's hand. he scowled but held it nonetheless as Xaila climbed on Jude's back.

his arms supported her thighs and her arms snaked around his neck. Denise sighed and shook her head. "just don't let her fall" the woman spoke and exited the car aswell.

soon enough , the flashes of the cameras were all up in their faces , almost blinding them. Xaila buried her face in Jude's neck as he walked inside the hotel.

the photographers were asking a lot of questions about football , aswell as in regards to Xaila. they were practically having a field day , seeing as this will definitely send all fangirls into a spiral.

Xaila heard the noise grow quiet. the only sounds were now those of the wheels on the suitcases that were dragged on the floor. the curly haired girl lifted her head , making her hair fly everywhere.

Jobe scowled at the two , rolling his eyes once he saw Xaila pecking Jude's cheek. "you two are disgustingly cute"

Jude gave him a fake smile and Xaila blew him a kiss , much to Jude's dismay.

Jude carefully put Xaila down after she told him to and Denise handed them all their hotel keycards. Jude made sure his fingers stayed in Xaila's backpocket, so he could pull her closer to him if he felt like she was too far.

Xaila was now holding her purse and her suitcases in her hand as she walked behind Jobe. "you're getting your own room. know what that means?"

Xaila snapped her head towards Jude to see him looking down at her with a smirk. "let's not" she said and he chuckled and guided her to her hotel room— which was right next to Jobe's.

Jobe looked over at them before opening his hotel door. "and please, I don't want to hear any noises" he said and Xaila blushed in embarrassment.

she opened the hotel room , watching as Jude flipped Jobe off. "well , that's too bad. Xaila's a screamer" Xaila immediately walked in her room , her face flushing. she heard Jobe fake gag.

"yeah , and now i need to wash my ears out with bleach" she heard the younger Bellingham boy said and Jude cackling.

he entered the room and closed the door behind him , locking it. "hi" he said. Xaila was laying on the bed on her stomach as she scrolled on her phone.

"bye, get out" she muttered and he laughed. "are you embarrassed? it's too late , you know mum heard the other night" he taunted her. Xaila turned around and hit him repeatedly on his bicep , causing him to screech.

"I'm never having sex with you again" she deadpanned him and he smiled , knowing it was untrue.

he pushed her down on the bed and she rolled over so she was laying on his chest. her eyes fluttered as his fingers massaged her scalp.

"can I braid your hair?" he asked as he looked down at the sun that was beginning to set. it placed a beautiful glow on Xaila's face , making her look even more majestic than she already Is.

"no"

Jude rolled his eyes. "you're rude" he said and sat up , leaning his back against the headboard. she grabbed her phone and scrolled through it once again, texting Mahary to find out if Elmie was alright.

turns out, Mahary is with Gio and Elmie is now with her mother, bonding with the other cats that Mahary's mother adopted. Xaila just hoped Elmie wouldn't come out there , pregnant.

Jude's hands traveled to the headboard and he looked over at Xaila. "can we break this?" Xaila gave him a deadpanned look but then let out a chuckle. "stop , you're so dirty." she said , shoving him.

he took her phone , switched it off and threw it on the bed. "come on , let's go shower" he said and she moved to the edge of the bed. "together?"

"yeah , together"

"hell no"

Jude gave her a 'really' look. "oh so we can have sex but can't shower together?" he asked with a raised brow. she scoffed and walked over to the door , opening it.

"go away" she said as she turned to him. he groaned and grabbed his phone. "you're so mean" he said and she playfully rolled her eyes.

he stood up and kissed her before pecking her forehead once again. "I'll come get you in 30 minutes" he said as she waved him off.

"bye"

"bye , I already miss you" he whined and grabbed her hands. "we have tonight still" she said , looking up at him. he looked between her eyes and mouth before smirking.

"so , we can break the headboard?"

"no"

———