058.

📍Madrid , Spain 🇪🇸

BLUE DREAM

.BLUE DREAM.

SHE WAS SITTING with her legs crossed on the furry couch , the laptop in her lap. it was a bit gloomy outside , so it was a cosy and warm inside. Xaila threw her head back on the couch as she finally closed the laptop.

Denise entered the room with two cups of tea. "thank you , Denise. i love you" Xaila said , taking the cup from the woman with two hands , causing her to smile.

she took a seat on the couch on the opposite side. "any luck?" Denise asked , curling her legs under her and Xaila let out a sigh and shrugged. "i've sent a couple more out but nothing..." she trailed off , biting the inside of her cheek.

"you just have to be patient , darling  these things take time" Denise said , taking a sip from the white ceramic cup. "but it's been two months" she whined.

"you don't have to work , Xaila. we've told you this many times before" Denise spoke, raising a brow. Xaila put the cup down on the glass table.

"and be bored all day? no thank you" she breathed out , putting the laptop next to her on the couch. Denise smiled. "then you'll just have to be patient and have hope"

Xaila had been putting herself out there for jobs as a physiotherapist but has gotten nowhere so far. all of this resulted in her being bored at home all day.

her eyes stayed in the television , watching some Spanish telenovela. she had no idea what was happening, but she loved watching them.

a notification came through her phone and it alerted her wth a 'ping'. she frowned and got her phone from the table and opening it.

it was a message from her boyfriend.

Jude
come visit me

Xaila
is that even allowed?

Jude
of course it is.
the boys wants to
see you aswell

Xaila
fine. i have nothing
to do anyway

Jude
great :)

Jude
and hurry up!
if i don't see you in
the next 10 minutes
i might DIE a horrible
DEATH

Xaila
bruh