035.

📍Dortmund , Germany 🇩🇪

BLUE DREAM

.BLUE DREAM.

'I love you'

'I love you , too'

IT WAS CURRENTLY 11pm and Jude was nervously standing infront of Xaila's house. he thought she'd be asleep but he let out a breath of relief when he saw her lights were still on.

he took a deep breath and looked up at the starry sky and then back at the door. he pressed the doorbell , making it blare throughout the house , hoping that Xaila would answer.

inside , Xaila frowned and walked over to her desk where her computer was. she looked on the screen to see none other than Jude standing on the other side of the door.

she put her robe back on and walked towards the front door , opening it slowly. "Jude , hey what's wrong?" she asked , holding the door a bit wider for him to come in.

"hey Pretty" he bent down and placed a kiss on her forehead , letting her close the door behind him. "you alright? it's 11:45 pm" Xaila said with a raised brow.

"yeah , yeah I'm good" Jude spoke , rubbing the back of his neck. "why're you not asleep?" he asked , walking over to Elmie and rubbing on her head.

"I couldn't" she simply shrugged. "then go put on some appropriate clothes , we're going to eat" Jude said , eyeing her pajamas.

"Jude , it's almost midnight" she spoke with a look and he stood up from the couch. "we can go to McDonald's" he spoke and she nodded her head with a smile.

"you know just the way to bribe me"

Jude smiled fondly as she walked up the stairs to get ready and he sat on her couch, scrolling through her Netflix.

after a couple of minutes , Xaila was back downstairs, her pajamas off and dressed in a black hoodie , some jean shorts and her sneakers.

"I'm done" she spoke and Jude stood up, smiling once he saw her. "beautiful" she shyly looked away and grabbed her stuff, hoping Jude didn't see her flushed face.

"should we go? I'm actually starving" she said and he chuckled and nodded his head. the girl made sure her alarms and electric fences were activated before walking out of the door with Jude , locking the door behind her.