005.

Dortmund , Germany 🇩🇪

BLUE DREAM

.BLUE DREAM.

' pretty '

XAILA WALKED INTO the club and was immediately met with very loud music , led lights and she scrunched her face up at the smell of alcohol and sweat. Xaila looked around to see Rosa walking to the bar with Diana and the curly head quickly followed them.

by now , each girl was doing their own thing like drinking , dancing on the floor or making out with random strangers. Xaila rolled her eyes and shook her head and went to sit on one of the stools.

"yeah , make that five rows" Rosa yelled at the bartender , making sure he had heard over the music. the darkskin man nodded his head and began pouring the tequila in the little glasses.

Xaila immediately knew she wasn't going to drink. for the sole reason that she and alcohol weren't friends.

"here" Rosa said , giving the girl a tequila shot and Xaila shook her head. "come on, just this once?" she asked and Xaila still shook her head.

"i'm not interested" she spoke and Rosabel huffed. "you have to drink something while we're here" Rosa whined and the bartender leaned forward.

"i can make her a cocktail" he suggested and Rosa immediately smiled. "make it a mocktail" she said and he nodded his head , that caused Rosa and Diana to roll their eyes.

"we'll wait for you" Diana said and Xaila instantly shook her head. "you guys go ahead. I'll stay here" she spoke over the loud music. "are you sure? we don't want you to get lost or hurt" Rosa spoke since she knew how creepy men can be , especially at clubs.

"i'll be fine , go have fun" she said and the blonde smiled before kissing Xaila on the cheek. she and Diana grabbed the tequila shots and walked over to a secluded area that Xaila guessed they booked.

"here you go" she heard the bartender say and turned around to see a mocktail sitting infront of her with beautiful colours.

"don't worry , no alcohol" he said in a sweet voice and Xaila nodded her head and took a sip of the drink. "this is good" she spoke and he had a proud smile on her face , causing her to smile too.

she was just observing everything in the club and watched as the bartender made drinks for the clients. she definitely admired how fast he mixed drinks and all the little tricks he did.