Full Description

When the traditional Chinese medicine practitioner, Luo Yaoshuang, from the new era travels through time to the interstellar age a thousand years later, she becomes a useless female alpha who relies on the empire's relief fund to survive. How she can survive in the interstellar world becomes a big problem. To solve this, Luo Yaoshuang creates her own guide to interstellar survival through practical actions.

1. Diligence leads to wealth, earn extra money by participating in mech competitions (crossed out) -> Instantly becomes the heiress of a wealthy family.

2. Relax and study, balance both traditional Chinese medicine and alchemy (crossed out) -> Becomes the principal's mentor.

3. Sincere love, marrying into a wealthy family is not a dream (achieved) -> Living a sweet life with a proud and arrogant omega.

Drama:

Jiang Songchi, the most favored young master of the empire's wealthy Jiang family, is an outstanding omega. He attends the empire's military academy and excels in mech combat, easily defeating other alpha students.

When the Jiang family business faces a major crisis, rumors spread that Jiang is dating a poor girl from the alchemy department. However, the two lovers do not care about the rumors.

One day, someone accidentally sees them kissing passionately behind a teaching building. Luo Yaoshuang even covers Jiang's face in a very domineering way, not allowing anyone to see his blushing face.

While the fans of the couple are excited, the Jiang family announces its engagement to the Louis family. One of the marriage candidates is Jiang Songchi. Public opinion erupts, and Luo Yaoshuang must clarify: "I am his girlfriend and his fiancee."

Only You Are My Obsession.

[Reading Reminder]

1. Both characters are strong, 1v1.

2. Male and female leads are equally strong.

3. Traditional Chinese medicine elements appear slowly, please be patient.

4. There are many private settings, please be aware if you do not like them.

Tags: Mecha, Sweet Romance, Future Fiction

Search keywords:Protagonist: Luo Yaoshuang (Lance Lewis) | Supporting roles: Jiang Songchi | Others: