Chapter 13 At the Auction (1)

"Double check everything to ensure that nothing goes wrong. This auction is very important for us, it is a crucial step to open up the interstellar market. There can be no problems!" Yu Hong said sternly. 

"Yes!" The staff of the Underwater Paradise quickly dispersed. 

After everyone had completely dispersed, Yu Hong turned around and came to the control room behind her." Miss Lance, everything is ready." 

Luo Yaoshuang nodded and looked up at Yu Hong." Have the security measures of the park been checked?"

Yu Hong respectfully bowed." They have all been checked, and there can be no accidents." 

Luo Yaoshuang stood up and patted the female beta in front of her, with a smile on her face but no hint of humor in her voice." I hope so. If anything happens to my father, not only you, but the entire Tucker Star will be implicated." 

"I'll go patrol, and I'll leave it to Miss Yu Hong for now." 

Yu Hong stood up straight, realizing that due to Scarface's foolish behavior, Lance had already harbored undisguised suspicions about her. If she couldn't dispel Lance's suspicions during this auction, her years of hard work would be ruined. 

Yu Hong cursed Scarface's reckless behavior in her heart, planning to report him to the master. 

"Wow, this Underwater Paradise is really great. It seems that the Louis family has really put in a lot of effort!" Bai Shujie looked at the unique ocean scenery outside the bubble ship, his face full of excitement. Jiang Songchi responded with a lack of enthusiasm, "Hmm," indicating agreement. 

In order to ensure the orderly entry of guests, the Underwater Paradise has opened all the point bubble boats and mooring ports. Under the guidance of a dedicated person, everything is in order. 

Jiang Bai and White Beta got off the boat. The male beta in uniform respectfully bowed to them and said, "Welcome to Underwater Paradise. I am your personal servant, and my work number is 335." 

Bai Shujie nodded and whispered to Jiang Songchi, "Don't say anything, but this service really makes me feel like I'm a nobleman from ancient Earth." 

Jiang Songchi looked at him coldly. For some reason, he felt uncomfortable thinking that Luo Yaoshuang might also be servile to others, and he felt a low pressure. 

Bai Shujie sneezed and quickly tightened his clothes, thinking, "Is the air conditioning broken? Why is it still a bit chilly?"

The auction is located in the center of the park and requires passing through winding corridors. According to their status, the auction guests are divided into several levels. 

The most ordinary guests can only sit in the lower hall. Guests with higher status will be assigned to private rooms. Private rooms are also divided into individual and multiple-person rooms. 

The Jiang and Bai families are both old-fashioned wealthy families in the imperial capital, so the two of them were assigned to a private room. Guests in private rooms have their own separate entrance and will not meet other people, ensuring the privacy and safety of the guests. 

Bai Shujie looked around in amazement, as if he had never seen the world before, making Jiang Songchi want to shake him off several times. Jiang Songchi suddenly heard a sound of footsteps while walking. As if they were in sync, he suddenly looked up and met the deep black eyes of Luo Yaoshuang, whom he hadn't seen for several days. 

She was wearing a suit uniform like a waiter, and her upright posture gave the ordinary uniform an air of nobility that made her look less like a waiter and more like a nobleman strolling out of a mansion.