Chapter 2: Hot-blooded Mecha

Registering for the mecha competition is an extremely complicated process. After filling in the basic information as reminded, Luo Yaoshuang finally became one of the contestants. 

The 3D image of the competition is constructed in a 1:1 ratio with the contestant's own body shape. The appearance can be adjusted by uploading one's own photo or using the initial image provided by the mecha competition. 

Luo Yaoshuang has never cared about appearance, and coupled with the fact that it is a mixed world in the network, she did not want to leave any hidden dangers, so she casually chose an ordinary face. 

When entering the nickname, she hesitated for a moment, and after thinking for two minutes, she slowly typed the two characters "Song Lan". At this time, no one expected that such an unfamiliar name to the interstellar people would change the scoring pattern of the mecha competition with her own efforts. 

A white light flashed, and Luo Yaoshuang appeared in the novice area of the mecha competition. It was very noisy around, filled with cheers and discussions. . . 

Opening the user panel, Luo Yaoshuang's physical attributes all appeared one by one. 

Name: Song Lan (novice protection period)

Gender: Female

Age: 19 years old

Mental power level: A (?) level

Physical fitness: D level (there is a risk of unexpected withdrawal)

Points: 5

Ranking on the points leaderboard: 999+

Suggested arena: Beginner

In addition, the system provides a manual for beginners, which provides a detailed introduction to the layout and functions of the arena. 

The arena is divided into three main areas: training area, competition area, and entertainment area. The training area has four types of rooms: beginner, intermediate, advanced, and special. 

The beginner training room is free to use and only has some basic functions. The intermediate and advanced training rooms require a certain number of points to use, and of course, have more complete functions than the beginner training room. The special training room has the highest requirements and can only be used if the player's points ranking is in the top 100. 

The grading of the competition area is the same as that of the training area. After reaching the standard points, players can enter higher-level competition venues. Before the competition, participants need to have the required points for that session, and the winner takes all. The points required for each competition will increase based on the previous one. 

As for the entertainment area, it is full of various leisure activities for participants to enjoy, and they are all provided for free. Therefore, many participants give up playing in the competition and spend their days in the entertainment area. 

However, there is a rule in the mecha competition that if a player has not participated in a competition for more than five years, their account will be automatically cancelled, and the points in their account will be cleared. The next time they register, they will have to wait another year and will not have any basic points. These are very distant from Luo Yaoshuang's current situation, as she has not even seen a mecha at this point, let alone driving and participating in races. 

Following the instructions in the manual, Luo Yaoshuang arrived at the training area. There were small rooms with almost identical appearances, and nothing special could be seen.