Chapter 14 Auction (2)

"After seeing the breathtaking scenery, now let's hear from Mr. Odin Louis, the head of the Louis family and chairman of the Louis Group."  

Upon hearing the host announce his name, Odin adjusted his suit and walked up to the stage at a steady pace, under the gaze of the auction guests and millions of online viewers. 

"Hello everyone, I am Odin Louis."  His deep voice echoed throughout the hall, and the barrage of comments on the live stream instantly went wild. 

"Ahhh, Odin, my idol!" 

"Odin, look at me, I'm your long-lost child!" 

"Daddy, I'm also your lost child."  

. . . 

Seeing Odin appear on stage, some malicious people became a little uneasy. 

"Didn't they say he was seriously ill? How could he still show up here?" 

"I don't know either. The intelligence shows that he can't even get out of bed." Other people's panic, Odin naturally did not know at this time. He began his speech at a moderate pace according to the prepared script, occasionally quoting a few jokes to make the auction atmosphere very harmonious. 

". . . In addition, I want to announce something at this moment: my long-lost daughter, Lance Louis, the heir of the Louis family, has been found recently and will officially take over as the head of the family when the time is right." 

The rumor that the Louis family had found their heir had been circulating among the upper echelons of the empire, but except for some insiders, no one believed it was true. After all, a person who had been missing for more than a decade could not suddenly appear. But Odin's words today confirmed the truth of the rumor, causing a small commotion in the hall. 

Bai Shujie was also very surprised: "I didn't expect Lance Louis to really be found. It's really incredible." 

Jiang Songchi's gaze fell on Luo Yaoshuang beside him. Seeing Omega's gaze, Luo Yaoshuang calmly met his gaze. Jiang Songchi quickly looked away, dispelling his suspicions. 

If she was Lance Louis, how could she condescend to become a servant? He must have been overthinking it. 

Odin's speech on stage was also coming to an end: "Now, let's officially begin the Tucker Auction!"

After speaking, Odin walked off the stage. No one saw him cough quietly in the darkness, and his palm was instantly stained with blood. He took out the handkerchief from his pocket and wiped each finger clean until he was sure there was no blood on his hands before stuffing the handkerchief back into his pocket and returning to the box as if nothing had happened. 

The staff quickly pushed up a small cart with a tray covered in red cloth on top. 

"Now on stage is the first item up for auction today - the Mermaid Tears necklace - a collection provided by the mermaid tribe, made from the most perfect mermaid tears." The camera zooms in, and the deep blue teardrop-shaped crystalline body sparkles with a faint light under the light, making people unconsciously focus on it. 

The barrage also enthusiastically discussed the appearance of the mermaid tears. 

"Such a perfect quality mermaid tear is rare to come by. Both the Louis family and the mermaid tribe must have put in a lot of effort!"

"Yes, yes, it's a pity. Such a beautiful thing doesn't belong to me." 

The female host saw the enthusiastic response on the stage and smiled slightly, "As a gift for one's partner, this collection is perfect. Money is not the most important thing, love is. . . The starting price for this item is 99,999 star coins. Let the bidding begin."