Chapter 8: Son of the Devil.

"Xiao Chi, you finally came back. Mom was so worried!" Jiang Songchi was hugged by Er Furen as soon as he got off the car. 

"Mom, I'm sorry for making you worry."  Jiang Songchi's eyes were slightly red. 

Jiang Er Ye coughed lightly and said, "Alright, alright, don't just stand here. Mom and your sister-in-law are waiting for you inside." 

"Dad."  Jiang Songchi called out softly. 

Jiang Er Ye nodded. 

The three of them walked shoulder to shoulder into the old house. 

"Grandma, Aunt."  Jiang Songchi had already sorted out his mood and restored his cold and mature appearance. 

Jiang Lao Furen had a kind smile on her face." It's good that you're back. Go rest in your room. You probably haven't slept well these past few days." 

"Okay."  Jiang Songchi agreed and unconsciously glanced at Jiang Yuezhu who was beside Jiang Da Furen. He didn't expect her to avoid his gaze. 

Jiang Songchi understood a little in his heart, but didn't say much and went straight upstairs. On the other side, the main star of the Louis family, the Beckenny star. 

The Louis family has dozens of planets under its name. However, not all of these planets belong to the Louis family, and some of them are attached to other small families that are affiliated with the Louis family. 

Although it is under the jurisdiction of the imperial government, the Louis family and the empire are actually in an alliance. Because the Louis family's control over the economy is too strong, the imperial government has always been very wary. 

In recent years, the head of the Louis family has been ill, and ambitious people in the imperial government have been eager to regain economic power, often provoking the relationship between small families and the Louis family. 

"The most capable members of the family live on the Beckenny star, and they are in charge of the various planets of the Louis family." 

Luo Yaoshuang nodded to indicate her understanding. 

"The Beckenny star is right in front of us." 

Compared to the imperial capital star, the size of the Beckenny star is not too large. Although it is autumn, the planet is still lush with greenery. 

Luo Yaoshuang also noticed that there was a transparent protective shield below the cloud layer. Several fighter aircraft were patrolling around the planet. 

The butler explained to Luo Yaoshuang, who was curious, "The climate on the Beckenny star is like spring all year round, which is very suitable for human habitation, so it was chosen as the main star of the family. . . Miss Luo, please be prepared, we are about to pass through the protective layer." After a strong feeling of weightlessness, the aircraft landed smoothly. 

Stepping out of the aircraft, the entire Louis family mansion appeared before Luo Yaoshuang. 

This is a quite beautiful ancient castle. Pink flowers of roses twist and turn around the castle, giving it a bit of vitality in its solemnity. 

"Hello, butler." 

Along the way, the servants working in the castle all greeted the butler. 

"I seem to have not seen any traces of robots in the castle?" Luo Yaoshuang was a bit curious. 

The butler replied, "The Louis family still maintains ancient traditions. Unemployed members of the family can enter the castle to work and support their families after passing the assessment."