Chapter 37: Risking One's Life

Due to the lack of data from previous experiments, Luo Yaoshuang had to explore the method of extracting spiritual power from the light bead on her own. 

She sat in front of the table, staring at the light bead for a long time, slowly closing her eyes, using her spiritual power to wrap the entire bead, and sealing all the leaked spiritual power inside the bead. 

Then, a strand of spiritual power tentacles separated from the tiny gap on the surface of the light bead and entered the interior of the light bead. The interior of the light bead was filled with abundant spiritual power silk, and Luo Yaoshuang felt warmth as soon as her spiritual power tentacles entered. 

These spiritual power silks kept approaching her spiritual power tentacles, wanting to keep her there. However, Luo Yaoshuang's mind was firm and was not confused by these spiritual power silks. Instead, she wanted to pull these spiritual power silks out of the light bead. 

They certainly did not want to leave, and after a struggle with Luo Yaoshuang's spiritual power tentacles, sweat soon appeared on her forehead. Due to not mastering the correct method, Luo Yaoshuang's first attempt ended in failure. 

However, she was not discouraged, carefully examining the light bead in front of her, and recalling the contact between her spiritual power tentacles and these spiritual power silks inside the light bead. 

These spiritual power silks obviously did not reject the entry of external spiritual power, but instead warmly invited external spiritual power to stay, indicating that the interior of the light bead provided these spiritual power silks with an absolute sense of security. 

Thinking of this, Luo Yaoshuang also came up with a solution. She drew out the purest strand of spiritual power from her spiritual power sea and slowly infiltrated it into the interior of the light bead. 

The spiritual power silks inside the light bead were attracted by this pure spiritual power, like meeting their own mother, and kept approaching. 

At this time, Luo Yaoshuang did not act rashly, but allowed these spiritual power silks to come into contact with her spiritual power, and then quietly wrapped them up, completely enveloping them, and instantly pulled them out. The semi-solid spiritual thread appeared milky white and was bound by Luo Yaoshuang's spiritual power, unable to move. There are still many impurities in such spiritual threads that need to be slowly removed. 

However, Luo Yaoshuang did not rush to do this step, but chose to first extract all the spiritual power from the light beads and then store it in a specially made container. 

This process took Luo Yaoshuang several days. During this period, she also ordered her subordinates to continue searching for items similar to the light beads that were full of spiritual power, and then repeatedly wrapped and extracted them until she finally collected a satisfactory amount of spiritual threads. 

In addition, because Odin had a will to survive and was willing to cooperate with the doctor's treatment, his physical condition was much better than before, which also pleased Luo Yaoshuang. 

That day, Luo Yaoshuang was processing documents in the study when she received a call from Jiang Songchi. 

"Yaoshuang," Jiang Songchi saw Luo Yaoshuang wearing a pair of gold-rimmed glasses on the other end of the light brain and paused, "How is Uncle doing?"

Luo Yaoshuang stopped her hand movements, rubbed her forehead, and sounded a bit tired: "He's much better now. The doctor suggests conservative treatment to control the condition."