Chapter 19: Fengshui Tianhua

Halfway through the class, a group of people fell asleep in the classroom. He Qi on the podium continued to lecture calmly, as if the people below did not exist. 

Luo Yaoshuang listened with great enthusiasm, her right hand quickly recording important knowledge points on her notebook. 

Accidentally catching sight of Luo Yaoshuang's movements, He Qi paused for a moment, her mind blanking out, and the things she wanted to say suddenly forgotten. 

It wasn't until she met Luo Yaoshuang's slightly puzzled gaze that she realized her own loss of composure and continued speaking. 

After a class, Luo Yaoshuang was deeply attracted to pharmacy. She found that the production of pharmaceuticals and the preparation of traditional Chinese medicine had similarities, but the production of pharmaceuticals focused more on extracting essence and eliminating impurities, and was more refined than the preparation of traditional Chinese medicine. 

Luo Yaoshuang stopped He Qi, who was about to leave the classroom, and said, "Teacher He, I have a few questions that I don't quite understand. . ." 

By the time Luo Yaoshuang finished asking all her questions in one breath, the classroom was already empty. 

"What's your name, young lady?" He Qi asked. 

Luo Yaoshuang stopped what she was doing and replied, "Teacher, my name is Luo Yaoshuang." 

"Oh, it's you. You're interested in pharmaceuticals?" As the only alpha in the pharmacy department, He Qi naturally knew Luo Yaoshuang. Luo Yaoshuang nodded, "Hmm, quite interested. . . Teacher, I'm leaving now, my roommate is still waiting for me."  

When Luo Yaoshuang hurriedly rushed downstairs, she saw Yan Songyun chatting up a delicate-faced female omega. 

"Ahem, ahem."  

Luo Yaoshuang coughed lightly twice, and only then did Yan Songyun notice that she had come down. 

The omega, seeing someone had come, blushed and ran away. 

"Why are you so slow?" Yan Songyun took the initiative and asked. 

"Asked the teacher something, so I was a little slow," Luo Yaoshuang paused, "Aren't you going to chase after her?" 

"Who?" Yan Songyun looked confused. 

Luo Yaoshuang said, "That omega."  

Yan Songyun suddenly realized, "I don't know her, why should I chase after her?"Luo Yaoshuang fell silent for a moment and asked, "How did you make her blush?" 

"Oh, I just asked her a few questions and she got shy. Can you blame me?" 

Luo Yaoshuang helplessly rubbed her forehead and said, "Let's go to the cafeteria first."  

When He Qi returned to the office, an older teacher asked her, "He Qi, didn't you have a class with the freshmen today? Why did you come back so late? Did you teach the whole class?" 

According to the habits of the Department of Pharmacy, freshmen and sophomores are basically in a state of slacking off, sleeping in class, and not completing homework after class. 

The teachers tried to correct them but found that these young masters and misses didn't care at all. So they let them be and ended the class ten minutes early every time. 

However, when the juniors and seniors realized that they couldn't graduate without working hard, they began to strive for excellence. But at this point, the teachers were not as kind as before.