Chapter 43 Graduation Ceremony

With the active voting of Jiang Songchi's fans, Luo Yaoshuang quickly surpassed the other contestants and climbed to the first position.

Two delicate faces put together, giving a feeling of taking wedding photos. Many people took screenshots and made pirated wedding certificates for this little couple with tears in their eyes.

Luo Yaoshuang learned about all this through Eric, but she just smiled and didn't take any action. She couldn't forget her main purpose of coming here.

After checking the schedule of the pharmacy department, Luo Yaoshuang found out that the vice principal of the pharmacy department, Cyprus, would have a class in a few days. She had to seize this opportunity to talk to Cyprus and obtain relevant information about mental power-assisted drugs.

In the evening, Luo Yaoshuang and Jiang Songchi were dining in the cafeteria, and Luo Yaoshuang chatted about the school flower and school grass selection contest.

"I didn't expect our senior Jiang to be so powerful, attracting so many little fans," Luo Yaoshuang's words carried a hint of jealousy.

Jiang Songchi smiled, "Are you jealous? No matter how many people like me, I'm still trapped by someone." As he spoke, he put the green pepper he didn't like into Luo Yaoshuang's plate.

Luo Yaoshuang frowned slightly, "Being picky is not good. These are all high-energy foods that are good for the body." Although she said that, she still finished the green pepper on her plate.

Jiang Songchi raised his face and smiled, "Who made me have a perfect girlfriend who can solve problems for me?" In front of Luo Yaoshuang, Jiang Songchi was the most relaxed, and etiquette and rules were not important.

Luo Yaoshuang smiled helplessly. She paused and said, "Do you want to invite Bai Shujie to dine with us? He has been wandering around us for several laps." Luo Yaoshuang didn't say anything, but besides Bai Shujie, there were many people who didn't know them secretly looking at them. It seemed that there was no malice, and they should all be fans of Jiang Songchi.

"He is just curious. After all, with my 'flash love' speed, he still can't believe it," Jiang Songchi said with a mischievous smile.

Bai Shujie didn't know Luo Yaoshuang's true identity, and knowing that Jiang Songchi was with an alpha who was unknown and only seen once, he couldn't help but be shocked and curious. At the same time, the idea of a substitute literature in his heart became more and more firm.

Luo Yaoshuang: "Be careful if he knows the truth and comes to you." Seeing that Jiang Songchi had no plans to tell Bai Shujie the truth, Luo Yaoshuang didn't say anything, just silently mourning for Bai Shujie in his heart.

"I'm going to give a speech at the graduation ceremony tomorrow. The position in the auditorium is quite spacious. If you have nothing else to do, you can come and take a look," Jiang Songchi casually mentioned.

"Tomorrow--" Luo Yaoshuang deliberately said, "I don't know if I'm free tomorrow." Seeing Jiang Songchi's sudden change in expression, Luo Yaoshuang immediately changed his words: "Even if I'm not free, I have to make time to attend my boyfriend's graduation ceremony."

Jiang Songchi snorted and, seeing her strong desire to survive, reluctantly let her go.

The graduation ceremony has always been loyal to the school, perhaps because Jiang Songchi also participated. Even though Luo Yaoshuang arrived at the auditorium long before the ceremony, they could only barely occupy a corner position.

She heard the omegas next to her whispering.

"It's such a pity. I didn't expect that just as I entered the school, Senior Jiang is already graduating. Sob sob sob." "Don't worry, isn't Jiang Xuezhang's alpha still in the military academy? With their sticky personalities, we will definitely see Jiang Xuezhang again in the future."

The first omega to mention Jiang Songchi's "useless" girlfriend didn't sound too pleased: "An alpha who can only study pharmaceuticals and comes from a backward star system. If it weren't for that face, I really wonder why Jiang Xuezhang would be interested in her! If I had known, I would have shamelessly pursued Jiang Xuezhang and had a sweet oo relationship. Wouldn't that be great?"

Luo Yaoshuang touched the mask on her face and the hat on her head, thinking to herself: "It's a good thing I prepared in advance. Otherwise, without Songchi's protection, I would probably have been torn apart by the fans."

The others, of course, were unaware of Luo Yaoshuang's sweet burden.

At the beginning of the graduation ceremony, it was customary for the school leaders to give speeches. Luo Yaoshuang had heard people yawning next to her more than once. It seemed that in order to see her idol, she had to pay some price.

Finally, after the leaders finished their speeches, the host's voice rang in her ears again: "Now, let's welcome the outstanding graduate representative - Jiang Songchi, a student of the Mecha Department!"

As soon as the host finished speaking, the applause in the auditorium thundered. The leaders sitting on the rostrum were startled. The head teacher whispered in the principal's ear, "I didn't expect Jiang to be so popular."

The principal smiled but didn't say anything, but his eyes were clearly filled with pride. This was an excellent student he had cultivated. With Jiang Songchi and Zhou Lianxi, who graduated many years ago, the principal's career could be considered very successful.

Jiang Songchi was wearing a pure black suit today, and his messy hair was lifted, revealing his smooth forehead. He exuded a mature aura that made people admire him.

Luo Yaoshuang was deeply attracted by Jiang Songchi's appearance, and her heart was moved. Before she could react, she heard someone next to her shout, "Jiang Xuezhang is so handsome, I'm dying!"Luo Yaoshuang: . . .

Jiang Songchi adjusted the microphone in front of him and his pleasant voice sounded in everyone's ears: "Hello leaders, teachers, and fellow students. I am Jiang Songchi from the Mecha Department. I am honored to speak here as a representative of outstanding graduates. . ."

Jiang Songchi's speech was very attractive, with occasional high points that made everyone laugh. Coupled with his serious face, it made people dreamy.

Luo Yaoshuang looked at her lover on stage with burning eyes, her eyes full of pride and admiration. If she could, she would shout out: Look, this excellent person is my boyfriend!

At the end of the speech, Jiang Songchi was supposed to leave, but someone shouted, "Jiang senior, can we ask you a few questions?"

Jiang Songchi hesitated and looked at the principal, who smiled and nodded. Jiang Songchi said, "You can ask any questions about academic matters." He emphasized the word "academic" to remind everyone to be mindful of the occasion.

Those who could get into the Imperial Military Academy were not fools, so they naturally understood Jiang Songchi's hint and did not dare to act rashly. They asked very serious questions.

Jiang Songchi relaxed a little, but the principal made a mistake. The principal said, "I don't know if I can ask Jiang a question to satisfy my curiosity."

Jiang Songchi nodded, "Please ask, Principal."

"Hey, I heard that Jiang has a beautiful alpha girlfriend. I wonder if this old man has the honor of meeting her."

"Wow -" The auditorium instantly boiled.

Jiang Songchi could hold it: "This question is not suitable for this occasion. If it is in private, I will tell you, okay."

The atmosphere in the auditorium was instantly ignited, and until the end of the ceremony, everyone's eyes were still shining. What a beautiful love!

For a while, there were many fans of the Jiang and Luo couple on the campus star network, and there was a trend of continuous development and growth.

Note: Unrevised