Chapter 4: Sky Club

After nearly a hundred games in a row, Luo Yaoshuang's balance finally became abundant. Qi Zhao's birthday was also approaching at this moment. 

Because it was a birthday party, Luo Yaoshuang dressed very casually, wearing a set of ordinary long clothes and pants, paired with a dark brown long windbreaker, which was both refreshing and warm. 

The Tianji Club is not far from Luo Yaoshuang's home. In order to save money and exercise, Luo Yaoshuang did not make an appointment for a flying vehicle on the light brain, but chose the economical and practical walking. 

High-rise buildings lined the streets, and people dressed in various styles walked back and forth on the clean and wide streets. In the sky, flying vehicles of various shapes flew at almost lightning speed, bringing dazzling flashes under the sun, making Luo Yaoshuang's heart itch. 

But when she thought of her not-so-full wallet and insignificant balance, Luo Yaoshuang quickly suppressed this unrealistic idea. 

In no time, the words "Tianji Club" appeared in front of Luo Yaoshuang. It is said that this club is the industry of the young master of the Jiang family, with luxurious decoration and naturally high prices. Qi Zhao obviously spent a lot of money on this birthday party. 

"Buzz-"

A cool flying vehicle stopped at the entrance of the club, and the eye-catching bright yellow shone brightly in the sun. The AI doorman in a red uniform hurriedly greeted them. Several exquisitely dressed male omegas quickly got off the flying vehicle. 

The last one to walk was a boy wearing sunglasses. He had his hands in his pockets and exuded a lazy atmosphere, like a cat basking in the sun. 

His light brown medium-length hair was particularly eye-catching. The people in front of him occasionally turned their heads to talk to him, but he seemed to answer somewhat absent-mindedly." Songchi, what are you looking at?" 

"Nothing, I was lost in thought," Jiang Songchi replied without a trace, retracting his gaze. Nearby, Qi Zhao had already stood in front of Luo Yaoshuang. 

Qi Zhao was wearing a pure white suit today, and his whole person exuded a sense of holiness, truly living up to his title of "campus heartthrob."  

"Yaoshuang," just as Luo Yaoshuang was about to look for the source of the voice, she was interrupted by a call, "you finally came."  

Luo Yaoshuang slightly frowned and pretended to inadvertently avoid the man's hand that wanted to hold hers, smiling as she replied, "Qi Zhao, long time no see."  

Unaware of Luo Yaoshuang's discomfort, Qi Zhao said with a hint of coquetry, "I thought you were still mad at me."  

Before graduation, the original owner had mustered up the courage to confess to Qi Zhao, but was mercilessly rejected with the words "I want to focus on studying for now."  

The original owner was heartbroken for a long time, but was quickly appeased by Qi Zhao's sweet words and ended up helping him prepare a birthday gift, becoming the "ceiling of the dog-licking world."  

Luo Yaoshuang did not reply to his words, but smiled and said, "I heard you got accepted into the Capital University, congratulations on finally fulfilling your dream."  Qi Zhao had not told Luo Yaoshuang which school he had been accepted into, but with the extent to which he posted thousands of Weibo posts a day, it was hard for her not to know. 

"Thank you, I heard you were also accepted into the Imperial Military Academy, congratulations to you too!"

"Qi Zhao, this is a birthday gift I specially prepared for you," Luo Yaoshuang handed the gift that had been prepared for a long time to Qi Zhao.