Chapter 28: Life or Death

Mrs. Jiang hugged her child with a distressed look on her face and said, "Good child, cry out loud if you want to." 

The temporary rescue command center of the Imperial Military Academy. 

"Report, except for one missing classmate, the remaining nine classmates have been found. Two classmates died, four were seriously injured, and three were slightly injured. The invading Zerg have been eliminated." 

Zhou Lianxi looked at the data in his hand and asked, "Did they say how they managed to escape radar detection?"

"The Zerg we captured didn't speak and self-destructed. Moreover, their spacecraft inexplicably exploded, fortunately, no one was nearby at the time." 

"Go down. We cannot stop the cleanup and search of the barren planet. The missing classmate must be found, dead or alive." 

"Yes!"

The principal on the side had aged several years." The Imperial Military Academy cannot escape blame for this attack. After the investigation results come out, I will personally apologize to the public." 

Zhou Lianxi smoked and his eyes were full of coldness." Teacher, this accident is not entirely the fault of the Imperial Military Academy. The ability to evade the Empire's radar detection is the most suspicious." 

He paused and continued, "I suspect that the government's high-level officials are not clean." The principal looked surprised: "Do you. . . do you know that once this is said, the empire will be plunged into a bloody storm again!" 

"Teacher! You have always taught us that a soldier's duty is to protect the country. Now that the country has a cancer, we can only cut off the diseased limb with pain!"

The principal sighed softly, "Go ahead. If you need any help, just tell me. I will do my best to help you. Even if the empire is badly injured, it really needs to be cleaned up." 

Zhou Lianxi's figure disappeared, and the principal closed his eyes without saying a word. 

In the evening, a heavy rain suddenly fell on the deserted star, making the already difficult search and rescue work even more difficult. 

In the mountains, several people holding umbrellas suddenly appeared like shadows. The man with a pale face at the head held a crystal ball the size of a fist in his hand, and the red light inside the ball became weaker and weaker. 

The man looked coldly at the rain curtain in front of him, "Let's go, she's almost done." 

"Yes!"

On the imperial star, in an unknown mansion. 

"Look at what your subordinates have done! You've caused such a big mess. How are you going to clean it up?" The man asked angrily. A glamorous woman on the opposite side of the light brain smiled charmingly: "Don't worry, I've already taken care of those fools. I've even made the spaceship disappear without a trace. No one will suspect it's you."  

The man sneered, "You promised me the same thing before. You promised that there wouldn't be any accidents. As long as you took care of Lance Louis, you wouldn't come looking for me again. But now? Your people not only failed to confirm whether Lance Louis is dead, but also caused other casualties. How can I trust you?!" 

"Ha," the glamorous woman stood up, and her lower body's insect body appeared in the light brain." When you betrayed the Louis family, why weren't you afraid? If you had destroyed the Louis family back then, there wouldn't be today."  

"Since you've chosen to cooperate with the insect race, don't be afraid. The insect god will bless you."  

The man didn't speak, but simply turned off the light brain and said coldly, "Insect god? If the insect god could bless you, you insects wouldn't be like a rat crossing the street, only crouching in the sewer."