Chapter 21: Wilderness Survival (1)

In the lobby, a emotionless electronic sound quickly rang out: "The group draw will begin soon. Please prepare yourselves and remain quiet, new students."  

The new students who were initially noisy and restless became quiet, waiting for the start of the group draw. 

On the second floor, Zhou Lianxi and the principal leaned against the railing, chatting while overlooking the crowd below. 

"There are several good students in this grade. You should pay more attention to them. They might become talented individuals who protect the country in the future," said the principal. 

Zhou Lianxi raised an eyebrow and said, "I only pay attention to the most outstanding students."  

"You, on the other hand," the principal smiled and shook his head, "back then, whether they were in the same grade as you or not, the students who didn't graduate were all overshadowed by your shadow. It was unbearable. Several students who later achieved great things said that you were their nightmare back then. They still have lingering fears when they recall the pressure you put on them. Fortunately, the recent classes have been 'diverse and inclusive,' with outstanding individuals in various fields."  

Zhou Lianxi snorted lightly and said, "They were just too weak."  

The principal shook his head and joked, "Lianxi, don't speak too soon. Back then, I don't know who said 'I despise those pretentious ladies' the most, but now you're being obediently ruled by the gentle and virtuous Fourth Princess."  

Zhou Lianxi's face flashed with a hint of awkwardness." Teacher, let's talk about the main topic. Why are you bringing up Alice?" "Let's get to the point. Don't you have a good student?" the principal asked. 

Zhou Lianxi's gaze swept across the hall and quickly fell on a tall female student. 

"Who is that?"

The principal narrowed his eyes and, after seeing who Zhou Lianxi was asking about, replied, "If you were asking about someone else, I might not know, but if you're asking about that student, I can tell you about her. Her name is Luo Yaoshuang, and she's also a famous new student in this year's class." 

Unlike other people who became famous for their abilities, she became famous for being "weak."  You may not know this, but her written test scores were higher than Jiang Songchi's. However, during the physical fitness test, her physical fitness was too low, and her personality was also weak. She couldn't handle the high-intensity training and strong psychological pressure of the combat system. The school couldn't bear to lose such a talented person, so they put her in the pharmaceutical system. 

You also know that the pharmaceutical system is full of rich second-generation students who are basically beta and omega. When an alpha like her goes to the pharmaceutical system, her classmates will naturally be surprised." 

Zhou Lianxi remembered the calm and composed manner in which Luo Yaoshuang had seen him a few days ago, which was not quite like the rumors. He smiled and said, "Teacher, I bet that in this wilderness training, she will make you sit up and take notice." 

The principal smiled and said, "Oh? Then I'll be looking forward to it. I hope she doesn't disappoint you." 

The screen quickly began to draw lots for grouping. The system will automatically push each other's communication numbers to the students who are drawn into a group, making it easier for them to communicate and contact each other later. 

Yan Songyun was quickly selected. He looked at the high and cold face on the light brain and was instantly excited." Yaoshuang, I'm in the same group as He Shuyue!"The voice of Yan Songyun was not small, and both Zhou Lianxi and the principal on the second floor heard his words.