Chapter 29 After the Serious Injury

Luo Yaoshuang obediently lay back on the bed after listening to 0513's words and asked, "How is the situation at the Imperial Military Academy?"

0513 first informed the butler of Luo Yaoshuang's awakening, and then replied, "The investigation over there has ended. The situation announced to the public is that the remnants of the Zerg infiltrated and carried out indiscriminate attacks. However, the specifics have not been disclosed. In addition, they expressed deep apologies for the two classmates who died during the training on the barren star and the missing classmate, which is you." 

Luo Yaoshuang thought for a moment after hearing this, "I suspect that this attack was aimed at me." 

0513 thought for a moment and replied, "After you returned, the manager of Tuck Star, Yu Hong, died unexpectedly. Perhaps there is some connection." 

Luo Yaoshuang recalled the capable woman in her mind. Yu Hong's unexpected death at this time was probably due to Odin's hand, and the reason was only one: she was a Zerg spy lurking in the Louis family. 

However, Luo Yaoshuang couldn't understand what her purpose was for doing this. Thinking about this, Luo Yaoshuang inexplicably thought of Jiang Songchi, not knowing if he had escaped danger. 

In a short while, Odin and the butler came to Luo Yaoshuang's room. 

"Father," Luo Yaoshuang called softly. 

Odin nodded and asked, "How do you feel, is it still painful?"

Luo Yaoshuang replied, "It doesn't hurt, I just feel weak all over." 

"Hmm. Rest for a few more days and you should be fine." 

Luo Yaoshuang thought for a moment and asked, "How did Father find me?"

"Do you remember the crystal ball from your first visit to Beckenny Star? Your spiritual power was stored inside it. As long as you were still alive, I could find you with it." 

Luo Yaoshuang suddenly realized, "So that's how it is. . . I'm afraid I won't be able to return to the Imperial Military Academy. After all, it's suspicious for someone who should be dead to suddenly disappear and reappear. They might suspect me."  The second half of the sentence was obviously a joke. 

Odin said, "You can stay on Beckenny Star for now. As for the Imperial Military Academy, wait until this matter has completely blown over before making any decisions." 

After visiting Luo Yaoshuang, Odin and the butler left, leaving only 0513 behind. 

For some reason, a delicate-looking boy suddenly appeared in Luo Yaoshuang's mind. She didn't know if he had carefully checked his own estrus period. Thinking of the messy and urgent temporary mark, Luo Yaoshuang pursed her lips. 

"Xiao Wu, where's my new light brain?" Because the wilderness training did not allow any personal belongings, Luo Yaoshuang's light brain naturally stayed at the Imperial Military Academy. Fortunately, the Louis family had plenty of light brains and immediately provided her with a new one. 

Although her body couldn't move, her spiritual power was fine, and the light brain was a good way to pass the time." Here you go, master."  0513 handed her a circular light brain and helped her put it on her finger. 

Luo Yaoshuang gently rubbed the cool outer shell of the light brain and wondered whether to call Jiang Songchi. She didn't know what he would think when he heard the news of her disappearance. Would he be sad and upset, having lost her as a teammate. . . or happy and joyful, never having known that he had been marked as "useless" during his mating season?