Chapter 9: The Journey of Tucker

Within a day, Luo Yaoshuang had experienced too much and was not sleepy at the moment. After rolling around on the big bed for a while, she finally turned on her light brain and entered the long-lost mecha competition. 

Suddenly becoming the daughter of the richest man, Luo Yaoshuang no longer had to run around for living expenses, so she entered the mecha competition again, just to better exercise her abilities. 

After leaving for several months, the mecha competition was still as lively as ever. 

After quickly completing several matches, Luo Yaoshuang withdrew from the competition and came to the viewing area of the intermediate field. 

Her points were enough to enter the intermediate field, but in order to be cautious, she did not immediately start the competition, but first watched to understand the approximate strength of the intermediate field players. 

Compared to the beginner field, the battles in the intermediate field were obviously much more intense. Both skills and abilities were superior to the beginner field. Luo Yaoshuang dared not be careless, and watched several matches, carefully recording the strengths and weaknesses of each person, silently estimating her own abilities. 

Imperial Star. 

"Songchi, tonight, I'll show you my skills, bro!" Bai Shujie hugged Jiang Songchi's shoulder. 

Jiang Songchi frowned and pushed Bai Shujie's hand away: "OB, don't touch me." 

"Hey, you're really funny! We grew up wearing open-crotch pants together, and you care if you're omega and I'm beta?" Bai Shujie said dissatisfiedly. 

Jiang Songchi calmly straightened his clothes: "If you have nothing else to talk to me about, I'll hang up first." 

"No no no, I spent a lot of money today to buy a low-level account. Come with me and let's bully some noobs." 

"I'm not going."  Jiang Songchi coldly refused." I don't have your kind of twisted taste." 

Bai Shujie: "Hey, because you disappeared, I didn't have a peaceful birthday. The day after you disappeared, my brother took me to your house to apologize. I didn't expect some people to live so comfortably. Now you won't even accompany me to play mecha games. Tsk tsk tsk." 

Jiang Songchi rolled his eyes very ungentlemanly." Let's go, let's see how you bully noobs. I hope you don't meet someone who's as bad as you at playing." 

Whether it was because there were too few people to match with or for some other reason, Luo Yaoshuang had been waiting for a long time without entering the game. She was about to quit when the system matched her with an opponent. 

"Intermediate level. Players Song Lan and Ao Tian Ba Zong are ready to enter the arena." 

Both sides entered the arena at the same time. 

Seeing the name on the other side, Luo Yaoshuang couldn't help but laugh softly. After a thousand years, the trend of "visual kei" that was once popular in China still hadn't died out, and it could be said to have a strong vitality. 

In the half month since Luo Yaoshuang came to the Starry Sky, she had already seen two "visual kei" people. One was the pink-haired visual kei girl alpha she met at Qi Zhao's birthday party, and the other was this "Ba Zong" gentleman. Jiang Songchi sitting in the audience saw the name "Song Lan" and raised his eyebrows, thinking: it looks like there's a fight to be had. 

At the beginning of the match, Aotian Bazu quickly approached Luo Yaoshuang and was by her side in the blink of an eye. Luo Yaoshuang agilely stepped back two steps, avoiding his attack.