Chapter 40: Reunion at the Old Place

On this day, Jiang Songchi had just returned to his dormitory when Bai Shujie came running to share some gossip he had heard: "Hey, Songchi, let me tell you, didn't the backward galaxy finish their enrollment? I heard that the pharmaceutical department recruited a genius this year!"

Jiang Songchi was stunned and asked, "A genius? Are you sure?"

Bai Shujie coughed lightly and said, "It's just gossip, inevitably a bit distorted, but anyway, he's a very talented person. I didn't expect the pharmaceutical department to produce such an outstanding talent again." 

"Hmm, that's good."  Jiang Songchi looked down at the text on the screen and for some reason thought of Luo Yaoshuang. They hadn't talked on the phone for several days, at most just chatting on the computer. 

Both of them have been busy lately. Jiang Songchi is busy dealing with graduation matters, while Luo Yaoshuang is busy with family affairs. They both have very little free time. 

However, Jiang Songchi was still a bit dissatisfied as he poked the small green plant that Luo Yaoshuang had sent through someone a few days ago on his desk, apparently using it as an outlet for his emotions towards someone. 

Seeing this, Bai Shujie asked, "Songchi, aren't you usually the most precious of this little green plant? Why are you taking it out on someone now?"

"Have you finished your homework? It's due tomorrow."  Jiang Songchi obviously didn't want to answer his friend's question and immediately changed the subject. 

Bai Shujie slapped his head and said, "Oh, I almost forgot. Thanks for reminding me, Songchi. I'll go now and start working on my assignment due tomorrow." 

Jiang Songchi smiled lightly. Unlike students who enter the Imperial Military Academy through the Imperial College Entrance Examination, students from backward galaxies are aimed at various industries. Luo Yaoshuang has seen several people who are nearly a hundred years old. 

In the interstellar era, the average life expectancy of humans has increased to three hundred years, so being a hundred years old is actually considered to be in the prime of life. However, compared with students, they are still much older. 

Therefore, the curriculum of the Imperial Military Academy has a special curriculum plan for these students. 

Some basic courses are taught together with all students, and if the number of students in professional courses is sufficient, they will be taught separately. If the number is not enough, they will be inserted into the same level class to learn the course. 

The Department of Pharmacy only admitted Luo Yaoshuang as a student this year, so she naturally joined the same class as the students who were admitted to the Department of Pharmacy this year. 

It is worth mentioning that the Department of Pharmacy has two alphas studying this year. I don't know if it is because of Luo Yaoshuang that they have set a precedent. 

The enrollment process is similar to when Luo Yaoshuang applied. Seeing the familiar campus in front of her, Luo Yaoshuang felt a lot of emotion in her heart. 

Unexpectedly, she came back here after wandering around. The changes on campus are not significant, and the propaganda columns on the side of the road occasionally project images of outstanding students of the Imperial Military Academy. 

Luo Yaoshuang saw many familiar faces, such as Yan Songyun and others, and of course, Jiang Songchi, who was known as the "genius that the Imperial Military Academy has not seen in a hundred years."